r888

r888

Alien vs predator 2
Great game , finish it on hard mode today
Great fun

Better than the new avp game

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You should consider giving AvP (1999) a shot. I loved that game.

Lie

Lie

Sonic Generation;

Just got Time Attacker I need to play something else this game is killing me.

fry1236

fry1236

I bought the Sims 3 pets xbox 360 yesterday.

I'm taking it back.

r888

r888

Call of duty MW3

I miss ghost
Bring ghost back

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 13, 2012, 01:56:19 AM
I bought the Sims 3 pets xbox 360 yesterday.

I'm taking it back.
Always better on PC

Lie

Lie

Dark Souls

Finally have fun playing this game, I still get raped but it doesn't hurt as much. :)

r888

r888

Dantes inferno

Hard mode

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Skyrim

Aliens vs Predator 2
Been downloading several skin mods lately..got some neat ones I like :3

Darksiders

Mortal Kombat

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 07:09:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 09, 2012, 07:03:35 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 06:58:53 PM
Skyrim
It's a fun game but I seriously wish there were more races to choose from 90% of them suck...
What's your race?
The only one that was pretty interesting was the cat people...
I think the reson why I do not enjoy it as much as most people is because it reminds me to much of D&D and well I can be whatever I want in D&D

That and Elder Scrolls games have each game's story to be geared towards a specific race per the storyline's character(you).  Morrowind was for Dark Elves, Skyrim for Nords(I haven't played oblivion).  You can play as ANY race but that's for diversity of players more than storytelling, IMHO.  You can play it however you want, but it can take away from the game if you are not of the seemingly storyline intended race. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still on Just Cause 2. This game is so f**king massive, I had no idea. There's so much to explore and do.

Lie

Lie

Still Dark Soul, I killed a boss called Ceaseless Discharge.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: m41guy on Jan 13, 2012, 07:01:19 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 07:09:40 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 09, 2012, 07:03:35 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 09, 2012, 06:58:53 PM
Skyrim
It's a fun game but I seriously wish there were more races to choose from 90% of them suck...
What's your race?
The only one that was pretty interesting was the cat people...
I think the reson why I do not enjoy it as much as most people is because it reminds me to much of D&D and well I can be whatever I want in D&D

That and Elder Scrolls games have each game's story to be geared towards a specific race per the storyline's character(you).  Morrowind was for Dark Elves, Skyrim for Nords(I haven't played oblivion).  You can play as ANY race but that's for diversity of players more than storytelling, IMHO.  You can play it however you want, but it can take away from the game if you are not of the seemingly storyline intended race.
Noticed that... so to me the game is disapointing...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: PHANTOM on Nov 15, 2007, 05:36:13 PM
Never had a chance to play Concrete Jungle, how good is it? :-\

I love Concrete Jungle.  Think it's a fine Predator game, very Predator 2 like.  There are gangs, this crazy drug, police assault mechs, and you can mimic voices and do stealth execution head rip-offs at will.  The levels are also kind of closed-in GTA style city blocks, where you can run around and climb/jump like a beast all over.  It's freaking sick.

There is also this huge Predator arsenal on your ship of crap you unlock, like the maul, this wicked nightstick-blade thing that you swing around.

And being cloaked doesn't drain your energy, iirc.  It's very nice, can stay cloaked for long ass time and do Predator action.  Tearing off hookers heads and jumping off is amusing, people freak out.

Definitely worth playing.  ;)

Nope

Nope

oh MAN Tribes Ascend is AWESOME.

GOTTA GO FAST

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed