Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,347 times)

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

An all F.E.A.R. 4th of july weekend got'em all now. Played 'em all before but decided to get'em all, F.E.A.R, F.E.A.R FILES, F.E.A.R 2 and F.3.A.R.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 5

Feels good to play after playing DNF for a while (Damn I'm Good mode has thrown me off the game for now). Hopefully I'll be playing Oblivion by days end.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 03, 2011, 03:02:18 PM
Resident Evil 5

Feels good to play after playing DNF for a while (Damn I'm Good mode has thrown me off the game for now). Hopefully I'll be playing Oblivion by days end.

I just made another profile. An Argonian.

Keg

Keg

Borderlands: The Zombie Island Of Dr Ned.

Starting playing again. I left it for a few days after beating the main game and doing the first couple of missions in the first DLC.

I can definately see myself playing through the game with all four characters at some point. Next time I think ill play as Mordecai.

Nope

Nope

Uncharted 3 Beta.
Oh my gosh this is so good.

Keg

Keg

Just finished The Zombie Island of Dr Ned.

Damn that was great. Somewhat more enjoyable than the main game because it felt like there was some kind of story to uncover with this one and it felt final when it was over. Cant wait to move onto General Knoxx next.

I loved the scooby doo reference to Shaggy on the audio tapes by the way. Made me chuckle.

Remonster

Remonster

Been playing Halo: Reach almost every day this week after not touching it for a few months. Glad to be back into it. I bought Borderlands and all the DLC for it, and hopefully I'll start that soon.

I still need to get some RDR multiplayer in.

Terx2

Terx2

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis on my good old PS1. ahh brings back memories.

Quote from: Keg on Jul 03, 2011, 05:51:54 PM
Just finished The Zombie Island of Dr Ned.

Damn that was great. Somewhat more enjoyable than the main game because it felt like there was some kind of story to uncover with this one and it felt final when it was over. Cant wait to move onto General Knoxx next.

I loved the scooby doo reference to Shaggy on the audio tapes by the way. Made me chuckle.

i wish i had as much gaming time as you,
i played some borderlands on friday, and the mission i was actually as was called "another piece of the puzzle" i did that, a couple of bounty board quests, and "not without my claptrap" in a couple of hours, not the next mission is "the final piece"
please add me on psn! i'd love to play some co-op if you can at some point!

Keg

Keg

I added you last night. The reason I tend to have plenty of spare time for reading, movies, games and music hunting is because I work shifts and I often have long hours in the day that are either unsociable or everybody else is at work. Infact through the week I dont tend to do anything outside of work other than go for a run or go out on my bike for an hour. The rest of the time is all mine  ;D.

ah well, i work 8:30- 4:30, mon-fri, and and have a gf to get in the way of gaming time, luckily she works some evenings and weekends, but that's pretty much the only time i have to play games!

Nope

Nope

Red Orchestra!
FOR MOTHER RUSSIA

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Oblivion

God this shits makin' me more excited for Skyrim

Monster Hunter Tri

Barioth armor + 8)

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 04, 2011, 04:49:32 AM
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis on my good old PS1. ahh brings back memories.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Little Late to the Party but I just started Mass Effect. I plan to get through it and #2 before I get into 3.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Where did you find a copy? I swear I can't find one anywhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed