The Predator Full Trailer

Started by Gazz, Jun 26, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

Author
The Predator Full Trailer (Read 61,879 times)

Master

Master

"OhMy! You, are the Chick."

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jun 29, 2018, 09:27:35 PM
Quote from: frenchfries on Jun 29, 2018, 08:55:49 PM
quick spoilery question to those that have read the script...does the upgrade get defeated in a satisfying way? one thing that disappointed me about predators was how easily the "super predators" were defeated.

Since a lot of the final act has been reshot, we don't even know if it'll happen like it was initially planned but
Spoiler
the final fight is a 3 vs 1 : the kid, his dad and the scientist woman. Each one of them do some damage to the upgrade, the kid activates a shield from the pred ship that cuts off one of his arms because he was leaning on the shell, the woman cuts off his "hair" which disorientates him, and the kid's dad uses the severed pred arm to shoot arrows from it, after having added an explosive device on it, which blows up the upgrade. After that, he finishes him off on the ground with a gunshot in the eye. All of this happen in the florida swamps.
[close]
ah i see, thanks for telling me.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 30, 2018, 04:14:24 AM
I just figured when Olivia is looking at the predator masks behind glass, the camera will keep panning to the left until you see Gary's head sitting there like one of the masks. That's when jr. will say, "and this is dad". Gary's eyes pop open, and he floats out to meet them on a tiny little hovering space platter. Then he takes her on a tour of the whole place and shows off all the cool predator gadgets while constantly saying "remarkable weaponry".
Made me laugh

Yautja_Warrior

Yautja_Warrior

Kinda hoping the ending reshoots give us an awesome end fight between the Super Pred and the other Predator's.

Screw the weak humans saving the day, I want some awesome Pred vs Pred action and some redemption for normal Preds after the end fight in Predators. Also it would be a nice change to have a Predator survive for once.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jun 29, 2018, 03:42:38 AM
It would be cool if at the end of the film, a ship crashes in front of the characters. the doors open and out walks Royce and Isabelle.
I don't know if they should contineu the movies or keep them separate.

Yautja_Warrior

Yautja_Warrior

Quote from: bobcunk on Jun 30, 2018, 08:34:01 PM
Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Jun 29, 2018, 03:42:38 AM
It would be cool if at the end of the film, a ship crashes in front of the characters. the doors open and out walks Royce and Isabelle.
I don't know if they should contineu the movies or keep them separate.

It might make a cool easter egg ending but I don't see that going anywhere for future movies.

funk_master_chunk

Has anything been said about:

Spoiler

Treager wearing a shoulder cannon in the latest trailer?
[close]

Not sold on that idea at all, TBH.

Yautja_Warrior

Yautja_Warrior

Quote from: funk_master_chunk on Jun 30, 2018, 10:09:47 PM
Has anything been said about:

Spoiler

Treager wearing a shoulder cannon in the latest trailer?
[close]

Not sold on that idea at all, TBH.

I guess it ties into the Government Agency acquiring Alien weapons and wanting to use them, so kinda makes sense in this story I guess.

Also it could tie into the "friendly" Predator's working with the Agency, maybe they showed the humans how they work?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Nah. It's a thing in the movie. Lot's of characters use their tech.

I mean, it's not out of sorts for the Predator series. Predator 2 has Harrigan use the disc and (clumsily) the spear.

Noland was using Predator tech.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Sorry but even after the full trailer Im still not feeling it. All I get from the trailer is action action action. Predator really CAN be more than that. The first movies story was simple but with terrific tension , mystique and feel. The second one, although a bit cheesy in places was a cool detective/cop story. But ever since then its all just about action action action. I hope Im wrong but not feeling it as of yet

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 01, 2018, 01:17:27 AM
I mean, it's not out of sorts for the Predator series. Predator 2 has Harrigan use the disc and (clumsily) the spear.
Noland was using Predator tech.

Also, the human-uses-predator-tech element can be found in both AvPs.

Additionally, the plasmacaster Traeger has is a little bit modified I think...check those green led lights on it. Maybe that is its powersource.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Jun 30, 2018, 08:10:53 PM
Kinda hoping the ending reshoots give us an awesome end fight between the Super Pred and the other Predator's.

Screw the weak humans saving the day, I want some awesome Pred vs Pred action and some redemption for normal Preds after the end fight in Predators. Also it would be a nice change to have a Predator survive for once.

This is what I'm hoping for. After Predators, I cannot take a bigger badder Predator killing the classic one, I'm tired of that shit.

But even now, with this Brolly Predator, I'll take the Super Predator subspecies anyday. Still though, my hope is that the Fugitive Predator wins, with or without aid from the human characters.

However...seeing as though there is no footage of the Fugitive Predator past the school battle, I think I have my answer... :(

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jul 01, 2018, 01:52:20 PM
Quote from: Yautja_Warrior on Jun 30, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

This is what I'm hoping for. After Predators, I cannot take a bigger badder Predator killing the classic one, I'm tired of that shit.

But even now, with this Brolly Predator, I'll take the Super Predator subspecies anyday. Still though, my hope is that the Fugitive Predator wins, with or without aid from the human characters.

However...seeing as though there is no footage of the Fugitive Predator past the school battle, I think I have my answer... :(

Hard to say what happen or don't happen after the school scenes based on the trailers honestly  ;)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I doubt they changed that aspect. At all.

Coke Zero has to kill Coke Classic to make Coke Zero look better. Hollywood Screenwriting 101.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jul 01, 2018, 03:24:25 PM
I doubt they changed that aspect. At all.

Coke Zero has to kill Coke Classic to make Coke Zero look better. Hollywood Screenwriting 101.

What about diet coke ?  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed