Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 565,389 times)

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Alien3 - Aliens - Alien - Alien Resurrection

gameoverman

gameoverman

Alien 1 because it had the Space Jockey.  ;D

dDave

dDave

1. Aliens (+marines,+++aliens,+++queen,++effects,++designs,++story,
++characters(++billpaxton^^)
2. Alien (+++original alien design,++++ambience,+++story)
3. Alien3 (+++new hybrid,++no weapons,+cool end,+++location,+character(+marv,dillon))
..Alien Resurrection (++alien design,+alien animation--new born,--strory of cloning ripley,+jona(ronperlman^^))

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: gameoverman on Apr 13, 2007, 04:27:22 PM

So you're a Jockey man? Got your hands on Destroying Angels yet?

BiggyMac04

BiggyMac04

love all expet for Res it wasnt that good

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Alien.  One of my favorite movies of all time.
Alien 3.  I liked the visual style, the alien design, the prison religion and the use of religious themes, the ending.  And the theatrical cut version of Dillon (I didn't like the assembly cuts Dillon because he was too zealoutish).
Aliens.  Once upon a time my favorite.  Still good movie, but the nuclear family thing gets old, and the aspects of the marines just don't seem realistic to me anymore. I've lived next to combat soldiers (or with combat vets in the case of my grandfather) all my life and none of them sound like they do in Aliens.  They are actual people, not Tarantinoesque badarses. I like it, I just don't like it as much as I did in the past.
Alien Res.  I thought it was pretty great halfway into the film, but when the Aliens escape it all goes to heck.  I like the humor in my stories to be in the dialogue during action/horror/scifi movies (unless of course its a comedy) rather than written into the script itself.  Things like Perez pulling his brains out, and the guy at the beggining of the DC squishing the bug just aren't funny.  It also kills the horror element.  As does standing around talking in the open relatively unnervous about your situation.  One or two good scenes from that point on (underwater/ladder scene was great imo) but little else.  I don't mind the newborn, but I HATED how it was implemented.
AvP: Nice visuals, impressive cgi and animatronics involving the queen.  Little else.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Here is my order of favorite alien movies.

Aliens
Alien
Alien 3

Yeah, i'm not even going to put Alien Resurrection on the
list. It doesnt deserve to be on the list. No Offense to Alien Res fans.

Brett S.E.

Brett S.E.

Aliens - Alien - Alien3

the aliens just looked wrong in Res

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

David Fincher is my favorite director.  I loved the extremely dramatic tone to the third film.
....Though I love the shit out of Alien and Aliens as well.  They're all really close.

Alien3
Aliens
Alien
AVP
Alien Resurrection

incus

incus

A tough question (really!) but on second thougths number one is Alien-still remember the creeps it gave me when I watched it for the first time in a small cinema with just a few people arond me!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 16, 2007, 07:58:25 AM
Quote from: gameoverman on Apr 13, 2007, 04:27:22 PM

So you're a Jockey man? Got your hands on Destroying Angels yet?

They depict Jockeys as elephant-like, don't they? 

RayKai747

RayKai747

Aliens 3

Bad Ass Xenomorph99

Bad Ass Xenomorph99

Alien3 and aliens are the best

hi ray remember me joshua?

crypto84

crypto84

Aliens and Alien are both my number 1 favourites and I like AvP, Alien 3 and Resurrection equally since they are not as good as alien and aliens.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Flame me like hell but I like Alien Resurrection - I saw it 6 times when it was first released.  And I like the special edition even more. 

I used to hate AVP too but now I'm growing to like it.  I must be getting old and senile or something because why the hell am I liking AVP? 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed