Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 565,611 times)

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

Alien
Aliens
Alien Res
Alien 3

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

From best to wrose...

Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
AvP*
Alien Resurrection

I stuck AvP in there b/c hey, it is an alien movie just as the rest of them are.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I voted Alien 3 (Flamers can piss off right now).

I just liked the idea, it was differently set up than Alien, but had the same sort of dynamic. I liked the Dog Alien design, its just a shame that they screwed Giger around during this one.

My fave character from any Alien movie was Morse incidentally. He was a coward, and an annoying loudmouth, but I always thought he did it in a funny way. Especially the scene where he is laughing with his friend with the bandaged head, then his friend gets headbitten. Also his constant and obvious attempts to piss off the other inmates.

"Hey guys... My door ain't workin' I think we better re-think this thing!"

dale07

dale07

alien and aliens are the best the other two are ok but nowhere near as good as the first 2

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 08, 2007, 06:36:51 PM
I voted Alien 3 (Flamers can piss off right now).

Despite what you may think, many people like Alien 3 now, so you won't get flamed. If you liked A:R, however...

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

A:R can burn in Hell. Seriously, my hate for that movie is neverending. Some people actually think it's better than Alien 3... ::)

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Nah, A:R sucks ass.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It is a very weird movie. That new opening on the special edition of A:R, while interesting, is just so out there and out of place words can not describe it. It can only be seen. It's blatantly obvious that it was directed by a French.

War Wager

War Wager

Well I'm one of the few who actually likes Resurrection. Sure it was unesesary, but it's still an exiting and entertaining movie. Alien3 however is hardly any of both. Don't get me wrong it's a great movie, but I still think Resurrection is heaps better... 

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I really don't find Resurrection to be either Exciting or Entertaining. I mostly found the film boring + cringe worthy. There were a few good actions sequences but not much else in my opinion.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Aliens 10/10
Alien 10/10
Alien 3 10/10 (AC)
Alien Resurrection 7/10
AvP 1/10

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Spidey3121 on Oct 10, 2007, 06:53:23 PM
I really don't find Resurrection to be either Exciting or Entertaining. I mostly found the film boring + cringe worthy. There were a few good actions sequences but not much else in my opinion.

I agree. I think the only good things about A:R are Ron Perlman, the music, the underwater scene, and some of the gore shots.

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Oct 11, 2007, 04:46:48 AM
Quote from: Spidey3121 on Oct 10, 2007, 06:53:23 PM

I agree. I think the only good things about A:R are Ron Perlman, the music, the underwater scene, and some of the gore shots.

Don't forget Christie.  He was badass.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Mine are now:

Alien
Aliens
Alien 4
ALIEN3

brad873

brad873

alien 3 is my fave, as i sed before. i used to love A:R, but after tinking about it, it wasnt that good. it had alot of potential, but it was wasted

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed