Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 566,151 times)

ZNorMorph

ZNorMorph

Aliens
Alien Resurrection
Alien 3
Alien

Aliens is awesome!!! I laughed at the part when Ripley was in the Exo-Suit (when she was trying to save Newt) and yelled at the Alien Queen saying: "Get away from her you BI**CH!!!"

Newsfop

Newsfop

^That could very easily be the best line ever spoken in film history. It's far superior to anything that Humphrey Bogart or Orson Welles could ever utter.

ravager032

ravager032

Aliens, I just can't get enough of it, I watch it almost week.  Hated alien 3, too boring. >:(

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

My favorite Alien movie is Aliens, cause it has action and has full of surprises!

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Well, without a shadow of a doubt - Alien, closely followed by Aliens and then Alien3. Alien Resurrection didn't live up to franchise expectations, but if you look from outside franchise - it was decent. It had some potential that wasn't fully translated. Shame that such a great director as Jean Pierre Jeunet didn't do his best.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Aliens, then extremely closely followed by Alien, then Ressurection, then Alien 3.

Tyler

Tyler

yea i definitly have to say its Aliens. best actors, best film directors, best action, best everything.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 14, 2008, 03:40:14 PM
Why does everyone hate A:R so much? I never understood it much. Maybe it's b/c I saw it first.

The idea of cloning was rip off of JP and the movie was borning.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: ravager032 on Mar 03, 2008, 11:07:17 PM
Aliens, I just can't get enough of it, I watch it almost week.  Hated alien 3, too boring. >:(

Quote from: Secret Hero on Mar 07, 2008, 08:45:52 PM
My favorite Alien movie is Aliens, cause it has action and has full of surprises!

Jesus christ. Get out.

I'm sorry but it really tickles my arsehole when someones only reason for liking a movie is "IT HAZ ACTIONZ AND BLUDS AND EXPLOSIONZ ALIEN 3 WUZ BORING BECOZ DEY KILLD HIX ND NOOT BAWWWW"

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The point of Alien 3 was to make it more like the First Alien movie.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

My new opinion:
Alien 3 Assembly.
Followed by:
Alien
Aliens
AVP-R
AR
AVP

the egg

the egg

Aliens is the best- it has an emotional center which Alien can only convey in its incredible tin- can desolation. Last time I watched Aliens and Ripley went back into and down to the bottom of the atmosphere procesor = Hell, it brought me to honest tears. I mean, look, she witnessed all the terrors- bitten heads, impregnated men, women, children, and nevertheless she goes back? Thats so great, and tragic. I think repeated viewing and Weavers modelling over the time as an action heroine tend to overshadow the fact that she does NOT have fun descending again- it is in fact her worst nightmare. Also a work of incredible timing: The drop ship release, the watching through the screens of the marines demise, and when in the nest, it is Exactly the point when you just cant bear it any longer when Ripley finally finds Newt. I mean, Ripley herself is almost f**ked there. Great: that the final countdown takes exactly the time announced by the female computer voice. So, ALIENS for sure. Its just the perfect movie. And increddibly futuristic for 1986!
Alien is certainly the scariest, but it is in many ways just too sick to be liked that much. (Kane- ripped open (man, did you see the long version of the birth scene?), Brett- Who KNOWS, Dallas- Who WANTS to KNOW, Ash- well f**k him, Parker- slaughtered, Lambert- raped to death. Its just that unknown quality which makes Alien the most psychhologically damaging.
Alien 3- I liked it back in 1993, when it was new. I like the Assembly Cut, But it does this terrible screenwritiung (the beginning- how lame is to kill them all off? I hate them for this!), and it has no emotional center, it has Ripley who is empty in this. Its just way to nihilistic. But the style of it was promising. But Alien 3 was speciqal back then and still is better than most movies from the 90s. Just not as bad as anybody wants it to be.
Alien Res- Well, this is not exactly an Alien movie. It beasrs the title- but it is the mindchild of an director who is known for his phantastic and grotesque films- and Alien 4 is more playful than all otheres, which does not mean its automatically good. In fact, in respect to thrills, Alien 4 is somewhat shitty. And the newborn is still the stupidest thing ever imagined. Please, for the future, dont embrce this B- Movie qualities agien, this was just too cheap and it certainly is not what audiences want to see.
Aliens- Alien- Alien 3-               Alien 4

gameoverman

gameoverman

Alien 3 wasn't nihilistic - Ripley had to make the hardest choice ever:  fulfill her dream of family and happiness or sacrifice herself and destroy the xenomorphs, saving humanity (and humanity is not portrayed in the best light up to that point).

IMO Alien Resurrection is the most nihilistic - most of the characters have no morals and Ripley is more interested in an android than humans.

Scarface Predator

Scarface Predator

Alien

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Aliens. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed