Amazing Predator Concrete Jungle Intro Video

Started by Yautja, Dec 12, 2006, 04:21:13 PM

Author
Amazing Predator Concrete Jungle Intro Video (Read 17,330 times)

Predboy

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 30, 2007, 11:31:34 PM
The only thing i ahetd about ti was that it was not free-roam (Spider-Man 2) and that all the minor characters look as if they came from the spider-man activision game for the PS1, other than that, i love the game.

That and because you didn't have free form fighting. Dont know if thats what its called but, in other words, you can do different moves like, slapping someone making him fly 10 ft away. Grabbing an alien and swinging him and all that other stuff. Just use your imagination.

Redfield

Quote from: Predboy on May 31, 2007, 01:23:00 AM
That and because you didn't have free form fighting. Dont know if thats what its called but, in other words, you can do different moves like, slapping someone making him fly 10 ft away. Grabbing an alien and swinging him and all that other stuff. Just use your imagination.

hmm...  me of something. oh yeah, THATS WHAT THE GAME WAS!!!

Amaymyon666

The intro was amazing indeed... I thought the story was really cool and original as well... Only problem i had really was sometimes it was not clear to how you reach your objectives in the later levels, and of course the controls took a little bit to get used to... The end boss fight was fun as hell.. but fighting the ten billion and one aliens was gay... I was surprised to see them in there at first but it got old and annoying really quick..

Its Game Time

I have this game and its terrific. Wasnt quite what i expected but still really good.

cult leader

could anyone tell me where u can download this intro vid tht will work on phones plz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed