Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Okay, one single question ...
Last post by Scott Conover - Today at 06:12:58 AM
If I gotta leave Jones behind, I will. No hesitation. No way am I wasting oxygen on that little f**ker, he ain't coming on my ship.

And tbh if Jones jumpscared me like that while I'm trying to avoid big chap and I'm trying to escape, I'm torching the dude.
No
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 05:05:26 AM
Saw the Acolyte preview with The Phantom Menace,  looks alright.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by SiL - Today at 04:40:04 AM
Quote from: SM on Today at 03:57:17 AMHaven't read the last ten pages but would question the wisdom of releasing that picture with the gun. Gives off a fan film vibe.
Fan midquel vibe.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 04:10:48 AM
Solomon Kane

Pretty good outside of some wonky logic and that dumb fire demon at the end.
Last post by SM - Today at 03:57:17 AM
Haven't read the last ten pages but would question the wisdom of releasing that picture with the gun. Gives off a fan film vibe.
Recreational Area / Re: Kradan is pretty OK at the...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 03:18:22 AM
The only damage done to that Xeno in the new photo is the scar on his face. The whole dome is there, just behind his shoulders.

The xenomorph isn't standing in this photo. It's crawling up a wall. Meaning his head is in a different position than it would be. He's basically looking upward.
Last post by SiL - Today at 02:28:33 AM
Someone who saw the film said the back of the head is intact here.

Or he implied it was.
Last post by Mornstar - Today at 02:18:03 AM
The entire back of this xeno's head has been blown up, apparently by the explosive bullet that shot into it. But the xeno is still alive, it's regenerating it's wounds, it's immortal.

The entire back of this xeno's head has been blown up, apparently by the explosive bullet that shot into it. But the xeno is still alive, it's regenerating it's wounds, it's immortal.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed