Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,564 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Good. I liked them both.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dark Phoenix

More underwhelming than outright terrible. It's not the worst X-Men movie, but very far from the best.

Ingwar

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Great stuff, thanks for sharing Ingwar.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, kudos.
Heavy handed but superbly animated.
Subscribbled.

Huggs

Huggs

Godzilla 1998 - Blu-ray (3/5)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 12, 2019, 01:22:16 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 12, 2019, 12:16:35 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 12, 2019, 08:11:23 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 11, 2019, 09:29:59 PMBefore Stephen Summers completely lost it with CGI Rock and Van Helsing.

Yeah, it's a shame his career went downhill so badly after The Mummy, because that and Deep Rising are just superb. It's like they're flip-sides of the same coin.

Yeah he seemed to let the budgets go to his head

It's a shame because Mummy Returns would be a hundred times better if he just used Dwayne Johnson for the finale and had a big fight scene. He could Rock Bottom Brendan Fraser and People's Elbow Arnold Vosloo. ;D

Lol would have been funny as hell

Rec
Still a fantastic and scary film.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Killing Zoe (1993) Still a very underrated cult movie. Directed by Roger Avary, the guy who (co-)wrote Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, Pulp Fiction and Silent Hill. Great performances by Eric Stoltz, Julie Delpy and Jean-Hugues Anglade. Reservoir Dogs got all the praise while this movie has been largely forgotten. Such a shame.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Nemesis (1992)

"State of the motherf**kin' art!" ;D

This was a cool action movie. Also, seeing Thom Matthews as one of the bad guys was interesting to say the least. That and the tiny role from a young and nearly unrecognizable Thomas Jane.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 14, 2019, 04:27:33 AM
Nemesis (1992)

"State of the motherf**kin' art!" ;D

This was a cool action movie. Also, seeing Thom Matthews as one of the bad guys was interesting to say the least. That and the tiny role from a young and nearly unrecognizable Thomas Jane.

I think that one is in my movie posters thread  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rec2
While not as scary as the first film, Its still a fantastic sequel that takes it in an interesting direction

P-Rock

P-Rock

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 14, 2019, 12:41:46 PM
Rec2
While not as scary as the first film, Its still a fantastic sequel that takes it in an interesting direction

I thought Rec3 was far more interesting as a sequel to Rec1. The 2nd one basically copies the 1st movie beat by beat.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gamera: Guardian of the Universe

Gamera 2: Attack of the Legion

Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris

Excellent trilogy of monster films.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jun 13, 2019, 12:46:59 PM
Rec
Still a fantastic and scary film.

Proves found footage isn't a problem as long as it's done right.

Quote from: P-Rock on Jun 14, 2019, 03:54:11 PMI thought Rec3 was far more interesting as a sequel to Rec1. The 2nd one basically copies the 1st movie beat by beat.

Not sure but I thought it does gives us more information on the virus.

I wish we got a prequel on the origin of the virus. I think there's a comic book that explains it. Or some stuff in Wiki. Or both. It was pretty dark and could've been great.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Isn't the virus quite literally possession?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed