Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,879 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 07, 2014, 12:15:20 AM
Are you going through all of them, or just the first two?

Undecided right now. I don't think I've seen TS since the unrated cut hit on demand and I realized what a lying bastard McG is. :laugh:

Vertigo

Vertigo

Do HD TV broadcasts typically use Bluray masters?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 07, 2014, 12:17:45 AM

Undecided right now. I don't think I've seen TS since the unrated cut hit on demand and I realized what a lying bastard McG is. :laugh:

Haven't seen TS' unrated cut. I was only ever curious to check it out because apparently it gave a T-1 something to do. :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 07, 2014, 12:26:14 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 07, 2014, 12:17:45 AM

Haven't seen TS' unrated cut. I was only ever curious to check it out because apparently it gave a T-1 something to do. :P

I watched it for the alleged nude scene McG was hyping up... and it was all in shadows. Bastard.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Ah, yeah. There was that, too :P

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Omegazilla on Dec 06, 2014, 07:49:23 AM
Part 1 was pretty cool, Part 2 just kept on repeating itself. Pretty boring, though the creature effects are pretty good.

Yea great creature effects. I seemed to appreciate 2 alot more after rewatching it and not comparing it as much to the superiority that was pt 1.

First Blood

First Blood

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (2014)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Still need to see that. One of the few movies of this year that I really wanted to see and haven't yet (alongside Nightcrawler, Snowpiercer, and Frank).

First Blood

First Blood

I think you'll love it. By the way have you watched your copy of Snowpiecer yet? I don't remember you posting about it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I never got it. :-\

It never wound up shipping, so I contacted the seller a few times and never got a response. I opened up a case on ebay, he still never got back to me, and then ebay wound up refunding me for the inconvenience.

It's on Netflix though, so as soon as the semester ends (next week) I'm going to give it a watch.

First Blood

First Blood

That sucks. :(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's a Wonderful Life

Home Alone

Both great films. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Home Alone rocks.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 06, 2014, 11:14:18 AM
Independence Day ID4

Still the best guilty pleasure movie, with the greatest speech in cinema.

Release me.../10

I have a weak spot for anything by Devlin and Emmerich. I'm really looking forward to the next one. You'll never beat Stargate for me though.

I'm just watching Amazing Spider-Man 2. I still stand by this film. Garfield is just perfect as Parker and Spidey. As is Emma Stone as Gwen. I think it's got one too many villians but I still love the Amazing films more than Rami's.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 08, 2014, 08:12:20 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 06, 2014, 11:14:18 AM
Independence Day ID4

Still the best guilty pleasure movie, with the greatest speech in cinema.

Release me.../10

I have a weak spot for anything by Devlin and Emmerich. I'm really looking forward to the next one. You'll never beat Stargate for me though.

I'm just watching Amazing Spider-Man 2. I still stand by this film. Garfield is just perfect as Parker and Spidey. As is Emma Stone as Gwen. I think it's got one too many villians but I still love the Amazing films more than Rami's.

I agree with you on ASM2, 100%.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed