Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 842,947 times)

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Always happy to see some love for Nacho Libre  ;D
Gotta be one of my all time favorite comedies

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 20, 2022, 02:42:08 PMAlways happy to see some love for Nacho Libre  ;D
Gotta be one of my all time favorite comedies

https://media.giphy.com/media/NN6pCKbs4UhoI/giphy.gif

It's a perfect little movie I can watch from time to time and each time I will come out of it feeling slightly better about myself and the world

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 20, 2022, 03:34:20 PMIt's a perfect little movie I can watch from time to time and each time I will come out of it feeling slightly better about myself and the world

Hard agree

It's such a feel-good comfort movie

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Jared Hess was supposed to make the third Shanghai Noon, shame that didn't happen.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 20, 2022, 03:48:29 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Sep 20, 2022, 03:34:20 PMIt's a perfect little movie I can watch from time to time and each time I will come out of it feeling slightly better about myself and the world

Hard agree

It's such a feel-good comfort movie

So many great quotable lines and scenes.

Chieftain Suom

Chieftain Suom

Re-watched I Saw The Devil last night. South Korean Horror at its finest, in my opinion.

Movie Math:
Death Wish x The Texas Chainsaw Massacre = I Saw The Devil

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Thing (1982)

Big Trouble in Little China

Demolition Man

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 21, 2022, 03:23:19 PMDemolition Man

"You're gonna regret this for the rest of your life... Both seconds of it."

Kradan

Kradan

Never watched that movie and here's all I know about it

Spoiler
[close]

SiL

SiL

You don't know the three shells?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Like a lot of Stallone movies from the 80s/90s, it got hacked to bits by the studio and I'm dying to see the original cut.

You know, the one where half the supporting characters don't just vanish from the movie.

Prez

Prez

My two young girls are TMNT obsessed at the moment so I said forget these modern cartoons and check out the originals ...

Started on the movies.
TMNT (1990) and TMNT II: Secret of the Ooze.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 22, 2022, 09:09:45 AMLike a lot of Stallone movies from the 80s/90s, it got hacked to bits by the studio and I'm dying to see the original cut.

You know, the one where half the supporting characters don't just vanish from the movie.

and a couple of subplots actually get finished.

Surely there must be a workprint out there

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Demolition Man is a better Stallone Dredd movie than the one he actually made.  :laugh:

Pearl

This was really good, loved the recreation of old school technicolor.

Kradan

Kradan

Joker

Haven't rewatched it since probably 2020. Still like it a lot. Phoenix's performance is of course movie's biggest strength with terrific score right behind it. Also, whoever was operating the camera did a damn good job: cinematography is beatiful with many memorable shots. Surprisingly well-paced: movie's 2 hours but at no point I felt like it was dragging. Still blows my mind that we got a movie like this from the guy who directed Hangover movies

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed