John Cena for pred3????

Started by Deathwing., Dec 13, 2006, 06:17:35 PM

Author
John Cena for pred3???? (Read 12,732 times)

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I'd rather have the Rock before John Cena.

The Rock was decent in Walking Tall, and the Rundown was just a fun old movie.

It's just to me that the Rock seems to be the same guy in every movie he is in, just like Ben Stiller.

I'd rather have Christian Bale for Predator 3, why, because well, Christian Bale is the shit.

Or Eric Bana, Tom Jane.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

how about an actor like Vin Diesel or somebody with an action movie background, why do they always have to use f#####g wrestlers all the time, i hate wrestling  >:(

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Jessie Ventura was a wrestler, and he kicked ass as Blaine.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

What about a bodybuilders like Jay Cutler or Ronnie Coleman, bring back the bodybuilders  ;D  ;D

Jay Cutler

Ronie Coleman

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Steroids are bad.  mmmkay?

Personally, I'd like Triple H to get into more movies, supposedly he will play King Conan if the Conan the barbarian series ever wants a new movie, and he played Jacko Grimwood in Blade Trinity:

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

They dont use steroids, the bottom dude is a cop.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

You have to be Naive to believe they don't use steroids.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

And wrestlers dont?

look at Ronnie Coleman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_quejmm7JAA&mode=related&search=

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Please tell me where and when I said wrestlers didn't use steroids.  True, some of them do, but not all of them.

Your whole vendetta against wrestling is ridiculous.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Wow, this got REALLY off topic...

If they do make a Predator 3, I think it'd be impossible to match Arnie in the first one; he just worked for that movie. In the end, the person need to have good acting skills and a few looks to back them up. They don't need to be some extreme macho-guy to play the part.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Dec 29, 2006, 03:21:56 AM
Please tell me where and when I said wrestlers didn't use steroids.  True, some of them do, but not all of them.

Your whole vendetta against wrestling is ridiculous.

I dont have a vendetta, i am one of the few people who actually liked triple H in Blade trinity.
I like wrestlers but i hate the fact that its fake is all.

http://fire-wwe.skyblog.com/pics/438567684.jpg

I thought that John Cena was going to be in the remake, but then i heard it was not a remake but a spin-off were Cena plays Dutches son  ??? and the same stuff happens to him.

deezl

deezl

first of all christian bale is the shit, and second why would oyu need to typecast the main character as a huge muscular guy like a body builder just because arnie was. wrestler's in my mind cant act real well especially in fight scens where all they do is wrestling moves, we all know that. they need to get someone a little less known who can be a badass and not have to bore us with bad acting, someone like thomas jane or sumpin.

the only wrestler who should do a movie is triple h as thor, period

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I go for Thomas Jane, I think he could do it  ;D he did good in the Punisher.
Any one else agree ?

Meathead320

Meathead320

I don't hate wrestlers in movies.

I just cannot stand watching them in staring roles when they have no formal acting training.

Ventura was fine in P1, partly because he was a character actor in that role.

If any one has seen Jet Lee's Fearless, they will recognize Nathan Jones who was also in the movie Troy. Giant in the begging who gets stabbed in the Neck by Achilles. This guy would be great in c creature costume like a Predator.

The guy getting his Role in Fearless had very little to do with any wrestling experience.

He got both his roles because he is 6'10" and 350 pounds of muscle. Steroids are irrelevant. Very few people on earth are that big. The guy is almost as tall as Shaq, and he is built like Lou Ferrigno.

But as much as his physical credentials make him a good character actor for the role of 7 foot monster with a bodybuiler physique, his acting skill has a lot to be desired, so it make little sense to have him as a staring character.

On a side note: Muscle is muscle, the same fibrous strands of protein tissue, regardless of what is helping cause its growth. They may have health issues because of it, but that is their business. If you do some research you will find there is a clear distinction between steroid use and abuse. They are illegal in the USA, but a lot of guys still get a hold of them.

If you spend your time researching this you will find out some things no one would originally think. Stuff like: most of the side effects are temporary, testicular atrophy is temporary and can be reversed after a cycle (specific planned period to be on) is over with fertility drugs like clomiphene citrate. Injections are far safer than orals. Oral steroids are the most harmful because they have been made toxic to avoid being broken down by your liver etc... That is just the tip of the iceberg. You can find out a lot of stuff by doing some research. Check out the steroid board over at bodybuilding.com's message board is a place to start. Read all the stickys, then do some google'ing.

If you spend about 100+ hours reading about them, you will find out two things; 1). Steroids are not as harmful as you would think, if the user knows what they are doing and has regular blood work done by a physician to monitor for the beginning signs of serious side effect, and 2). The risks are still too high versus benefit unless you are making a living based off of the presence of your physique, such as a Pro Wrester r bodybuilder.

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Dec 28, 2006, 10:11:47 PM
how about an actor like Vin Diesel or somebody with an action movie background, why do they always have to use f#####g wrestlers all the time, i hate wrestling  >:(

God know, he is such a bad actor.

I generally dislike wrestlers in movies, because generally they're not good actors.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed