Second time around.....

Started by hicksnhudson2, Jul 11, 2010, 09:11:45 AM

Author
Second time around..... (Read 1,626 times)

hicksnhudson2

hicksnhudson2

I enjoyed it a lot more,the hype and build up was gone and i just relaxed and enjoyed the film. i also found it fun being in a group that really enjoyed it(apart from one,but thats another story) and it was cool seeing thier reactions to all the cool bits in the film.  Here are some of the thoughts of some of the people i went with btw.

*Spoilers* 

Everyone really thought the opening few seconds was one of the coolest starts to a movie they had seen (me included)

After the waterfall scene when Isabella told the story about Dutch's team,my partner turned round to me and said 'So is that the girl from the first one?'  ::)

They all complained about the flashlight sequences

they all laughed at the bit When Brody said to leave Topher Grace near the end lol

So in other words,if you see the film again try to take a few people with you,its pretty cool. But apart from that i found it a much better experience.

von

von

Quote from: hicksnhudson2 on Jul 11, 2010, 09:11:45 AM
They all complained about the flashlight sequences

Sorry. Can you elaborate on this? Was it the scene with Edwin or when the group was getting to noland's hideout?

hicksnhudson2

hicksnhudson2

Yeah when they where escaping and the flashlights and flares where facing the camera,people felt it was too bright,i didn't mind myself  ???

von

von

Oh ok. Thanks. Didn't have a problem with that too. There were a lot of Alien vibes in that scene for me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed