Tusk
6 (8.6%)
Falcon
6 (8.6%)
Classic
22 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author
Who your favourite Predator (Read 4,700 times)

Wolf_sas

Wolf_sas

Classic, seeing him restored to his former glory - putting his mask on and seeing his suit "come to life" and then take on mr black even though he was outmatched.

draken161

draken161

Quote from: Wolf_sas on Jul 10, 2010, 12:15:29 PM
Classic, seeing him restored to his former glory - putting his mask on and seeing his suit "come to life" and then take on mr black even though he was outmatched.

I agree. Was very nice to see him, very nostalgic. Made me smile in the theatre.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Classic and falcon :)

Cloak_Dagger

Cloak_Dagger

Classic, you cannot beat the original at it's best.

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Tusks...seriously, he ended up looking the coolest on-screen to me.

Went out like a flacid f**king tit, though.

blackpredator5

blackpredator5

Black with Tracker being second.

Gwonam

Gwonam

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jul 10, 2010, 02:34:31 PM
Tusks...seriously, he ended up looking the coolest on-screen to me.

Went out like a flacid f**king tit, though.
Actually, I think he had the best death of them all... went out in a giant inferno. Who wouldn't want to die like that?

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

^^ Except the same thing happened to Mr. Black and it just seemed to blow him back several feet with no noticeable side effects...

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 10, 2010, 05:51:42 AM
None of the preds in this movie did anything for me.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jul 10, 2010, 03:09:51 PM
^^ Except the same thing happened to Mr. Black and it just seemed to blow him back several feet with no noticeable side effects...

That part with Mr.Black bothered me. He got up without a scratch on him  ::)

Dr.Pred

Dr.Pred

Favorites in order: Flusher, Falconer, Berserker

Flusher was my favorite for his tusk mask and the fact that he was the dog handler; Falconer also had a very cool mask design. Berserker of course was pretty awesome in the movie, and put up a good fight through it.

I didn't count Classic since he defines the Predators, and will always be awesome since hes the original :) .

Edit: Favorites are subject to change; after I saw the movie I've begun to start liking Berserker a lot more ;D .

Aran

Aran

Falconer because he has a distinct growl of his own. And he did not need a plasma caster. Something new. Nice.

Classic 2 for being such a Spartan. Him putting on his mask and the whole thing powering up and activating the ship and showing Royce the planet Earth was very nice of him. Honourable.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed