AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 325,361 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

Quote from: cloverfan98 on Jan 07, 2009, 12:00:27 AM
I read in a interview, that you found the 3D Alien models for free I think, online. Can you give us the links?

you can google " Alien Drone for poser"  and you'll find what you looking for.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Amazing whats out there for free.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge!  :)

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

So can I download Poser for free, or do I have to buy it?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Even if you have to buy it, there are..."alternative means" for obtaining it ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 08, 2009, 04:16:55 PM
Even if you have to buy it, there are..."alternative means" for obtaining it ;)

:D  Yes, "alternate means" indeed.  8)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Getting the programmes is not the difficult part, learning them is, and trust me, a 3D programme is the most complex application there is out there.

Chris P

Chris P

CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?act=Print&client=printer&f=3&t=2412

@ Alex, I think one of your designs is in here.  Did you use these?  Are they yours? Or are they just others like yours?

Anywyas they are really cool!

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Chris P on Jan 09, 2009, 08:01:38 PM

@ Alex, I think one of your designs is in here.  Did you use these?  Are they yours? Or are they just others like yours?

Anywyas they are really cool!

so thats what a predators package looks like. :o  :D

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: requiem28 on Jan 09, 2009, 08:11:14 PM
Quote from: Chris P on Jan 09, 2009, 08:01:38 PM

so thats what a predators package looks like. :o  :D

Er......don't you mean lack of :o :o :o

Uh..hem....On another note...most poses are somewhat reminiscent of Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.

And the last spinning Predator head shot reminded me of the scene from Blade Runner. When Decker was viewing the security tape with Brian. And afterwards Roy Batty's head was spinning around as were the other replicants earlier ;)

Over all I really like the presentation of the figures ;D

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jan 09, 2009, 08:59:46 PM

Er......don't you mean lack of :o :o :o

Uh..hem....On another note...most poses are somewhat reminiscent of Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man.

And the last spinning Predator head shot reminded me of the scene from Blade Runner. When Decker was viewing the security tape with Brian. And afterwards Roy Batty's head was spinning around as were the other replicants earlier ;)

Over all I really like the presentation of the figures ;D

Lack of what?  Ummm, also half the stuff you just said lacks any sense at all!  I am stating other CGI characters and you are talking about Blade Runner and Da Vinci's Virtuan man.  Well, most programs use that base, but why point out the obvious?

Anywyas, back on topic.....

@ Alex, if you could check out the above link and answer the question I posted, that would be great.

- Thanks.

alexpj19

alexpj19

no its not the models that im using, but looks like AlienS design, which i like alot and using in AVPRD, amazing Predator model, Such a detailed work. oh by the way im finally moving on to final Aliens confrontation before the Queen. Just sent a new screen shot of the new environments for the fight scene to be posted in my gallery, think everyone will be happy to see some familiar props from the aliens movie in it ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Gorgeous.

I take back what I said about the lighting, you know what your doing.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

^I dont like that one, looks too much like a videogame.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

What do you expect John? A film that doesn't look like a freaking videogame? Come on at least he's doing a great job you have to at meet that.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWhat do you expect John? A film that doesn't look like a freaking videogame?
Exactly.
The other pics and videos look great because there is always a real Element in there, which is the Predator or a human character. It feels right.
The pic above looks like its out of the AvP2 videogame, there is no film feeling to it.
Of course hes doing a great job on this, but that doesn't mean i have to like everything and when i think that something doesn't look good then i will say it, simple as that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed