Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 91,973 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yeah such as Dead Space lol

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've never bought the same title twice for both consoles, so I just take other people's word for it. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

By the time the clearly inferior Xbox One rolled around, I was so ensconced in the Xbox ecosystem that I didn't bother switching.  I didn't even hesitate to replace it with an Xbox One X. 

I guess that's all part of their long-term strategy.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Aren't these asteroids the new Skull or Not Skull?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Go play Skyrim on PS3! >:(

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Asteroids not even that bad.

Give me a real challenge like asteroids with giant enemy crabs.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Only if you're a stickler for historical accuracy.

Stitch

Stitch

Dead Space 2 decontamination room. Goddamn that sucked.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I just remember for the final boss have a completely upgraded seeker rifle.

I finished the boss before I even got through all of the dialogue. 

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 14, 2021, 02:53:37 AM
I just remember for the final boss have a completely upgraded seeker rifle.

I finished the boss before I even got through all of the dialogue.
Ah. I'm 2/3 through and don't even have a seeker right now...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It was my first playthrough and I remember in the first game I had a fully upgraded pulse, so in this game I had a fully upgraded pulse and an upgraded seeker rifle just for the lols because if you don't try to upgrade the plasma cutter you should have plenty left over to do so and towards the end I had gotten bored just using the pulse rifle as my main for multiple games.  The seeker wasn't a perfect weapon in every situation, but it is a perfect weapon for the final boss. 

I remember just demolishing and after about six seconds being like..........wait was that it?

I honestly thought it was meant to be that easy, until I tried to play the boss with ANY other weapon. 

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jul 16, 2021, 01:51:41 AM
It was my first playthrough and I remember in the first game I had a fully upgraded pulse, so in this game I had a fully upgraded pulse and an upgraded seeker rifle just for the lols because if you don't try to upgrade the plasma cutter you should have plenty left over to do so and towards the end I had gotten bored just using the pulse rifle as my main for multiple games.  The seeker wasn't a perfect weapon in every situation, but it is a perfect weapon for the final boss. 

I remember just demolishing and after about six seconds being like..........wait was that it?

I honestly thought it was meant to be that easy, until I tried to play the boss with ANY other weapon.
I'm now not sure if you've saved me some stress or spoiled my challenge. Guess I'll find out!

Stitch

Stitch

I just finished DS2. I think overall it's superior to DS1, but the last couple of chapters are annoying and take out all the tension from the game.

The sheer number of upgraded enemies in tight quarters just makes for trial and error gameplay, and that gets tedious. And the
Spoiler
regenerator
[close]
can do one!

As for the final boss, it took me 3 attempts, and Kimarhi, you were totally right. Upgraded seeker FTW. Though it was a bit of luck as well, I think, depends on what
Spoiler
the pack
[close]
are doing.

DarthJoker45

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

My body is ready
Spoiler
to get dismembered
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed