Aliens: Colonial Marines TV Commercial

Started by ikarop, Jan 14, 2013, 07:17:13 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines TV Commercial (Read 50,562 times)

szkoki

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 15, 2013, 01:18:46 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 15, 2013, 11:43:53 AM
So you'd say that the Left 4 Dead games aren't "authentic" zombie games?

Yes they are complete joke and have nothing to do with the survival in zombie apoc. But I am hoping the kids playing L4D will act like in the game when the apoc hits. The real deal are Zombie Panic Source and No More Room In Hell. This is how you will survive in the zombie outbreak - gather supplies and barricade somewhere safe, if you think you will "escape" using run n gun tactics like in L4D you are dead.

talking like its happening with u all the time  :DDD

WinterActual

No, but I am prepared for when it happens. Its matter of time you know.

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 15, 2013, 01:18:46 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 15, 2013, 11:43:53 AM
So you'd say that the Left 4 Dead games aren't "authentic" zombie games?

Yes they are complete joke and have nothing to do with the survival in zombie apoc. But I am hoping the kids playing L4D will act like in the game when the apoc hits. The real deal are Zombie Panic Source and No More Room In Hell. This is how you will survive in the zombie outbreak - gather supplies and barricade somewhere safe, if you think you will "escape" using run n gun tactics like in L4D you are dead.
I hope playing all those "authentic" zombie games help you survive the real apocalypse.  ::)

Never say no to Panda!

I like the skull.

p1nk81cd

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 14, 2013, 07:53:17 PM
Quote from: Esoteric_Voyage on Jan 14, 2013, 07:38:22 PM
graphics still worryingly inconsistent and poor in some scenes, notably the space jockey, some of the texture resolution is unbelievably low.

:-\ worried.

PS2 era graphics.
Its pretty funny they are using console footage instead of higher res PC footage  :laugh:

Don't be an instigator...

The Runner

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 15, 2013, 05:06:21 PM
No, but I am prepared for when it happens. Its matter of time you know.

Pfffttt, how do you prepare for a xenomorph apoc.

According to Pitchford?

WinterActual

We were talking about zombie apoc.

SPECIAL FORCES

Well,SJ's included or not,Canon or not the trailer was very nice...i don't know how good the MP will be but at least i think we are going to have a nice and intense SP game.  :)

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 15, 2013, 08:08:17 PM
We were talking about zombie apoc.
So? Neither are going to happen.

WinterActual

The Zombie apoc is very likely to happen.

Cal427eb

Yeah...

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 15, 2013, 08:42:01 PM
The Zombie apoc is very likely to happen.

How? How will the undead come about?

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: szkoki on Jan 14, 2013, 09:26:09 PM
funny how people moaning about every unique aspect developers put in their own aliens game but not about big ass ridicilous predators running around sometimes since 20 yrs and killing the horror atmosphere in the saga
Oh, come on. People have been complaining about that for just as long. It's just that their voices have been drowned out by Predator fanboys. :laugh:

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed