A review on IMDB

Started by nukem11, Dec 22, 2007, 08:13:16 AM

Author
A review on IMDB (Read 6,834 times)

nukem11

nukem11

Seen as its nearly christmas I found a funny review, there nothing like ripping into AVP merry christmas enjoy.

Good lord does this movie suck! Not only does it suck but it destroys any positive impression you ever had of the movies that it follows. HR Giger and James Cameron probably never saw this movie because they would have committed suicide if they did. You will too if you are one who follows either the Alien or Predator franchises or both.

I can't believe that some people are actually rating this movie 10/10. They are obviously employees of Fox. Ask anyone in real life and I'll bet that none of them will do anything less than puke when you ask them about AVP. This is the worst movie ever made. It is worse than you can possibly imagine. There's nothing to be said about the writing, direction, acting and sfx that hasn't been said before. Just avoid this movie.

Forget afghanistan and Iraq. Bush should just send the air force and bomb Paul Anderson. This movie has probably made Fox more enemies than real terrorism could have ever done. This movie is probably the perfect weapon to use against your enemies. Disguise it as something else and make them see it. They will never be the same again.

Consider yourself really lucky if you have'nt seen it. If you are rich, do the world a favour by buying as many DVDs of this movie as you can and burning them in bonfire.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

::)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Review couldn't be more right.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Spose u guys have never watched movies like jaws the revenge then lol.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Bashing AvP feels older than the Chuck Norris jokes.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 22, 2007, 05:56:00 PM

And AvP cant kill you in one roundhouse kick

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 22, 2007, 05:53:54 PM
Spose u guys have never watched movies like jaws the revenge then lol.

I saw parts of it, it sucked.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Alien vs Hunter was the worst movie I have ever seen. I'd rather watch AVP 50 times in a row.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: severen76 on Dec 22, 2007, 06:04:04 PM
Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 22, 2007, 05:56:00 PM

And AvP cant kill you in one roundhouse kick
Of course not :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It killed my dreams.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Alone in the dark and Troll 2 where worst then AVP.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

At least Troll 2 was enjoyable by laughing at it. Alone in the Dark was just fu**ing stupid to begin with.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Don't forget Battlefield Earth and Mortal Kombat: Annihilation. Spawn (The Live Action movie) and Boogeyman where crap as well.

SMJ

SMJ

:(

Huol

Huol

Hey look ma! People with no imagination!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed