Gameplay Bugs/Issues

Started by ikarop, Feb 16, 2010, 05:55:09 PM

Author
Gameplay Bugs/Issues (Read 132,878 times)

kroenen77

kroenen77

When the predator is landing at the beginning of the campaign,the sound comes a second too late sometimes.You can see that,when he jumps out of the ship and when he activated his knifes..knifes are coming out..but the sound comes one second later. :(
PS3 Version.

Adey

Adey

Quote from: kroenen77 on Feb 21, 2010, 02:04:35 PM
When the predator is landing at the beginning of the campaign,the sound comes a second too late sometimes.You can see that,when he jumps out of the ship and when he activated his knifes..knifes are coming out..but the sound comes one second later. :(
PS3 Version.
same here but only when play at standard res (take it to work sometimes and have to use portable) just been playin pred camp lvl 2 and just when you jump up the elevator shaft after 2 uscm go down in elevator, i fell between the floor and wall and ended up in the marine refinery lvl in the mine part where the 2 uscm just went in the elevator got to kill them and 1 alien made my way out of the mines and back to where i started as pred but the map was still the marine lvl where i could wander inside the facility just as the rookie did when on marine camp no more enemies showed up and the conveyor thingy that takes you over as a pred wouldnt wrk no mre so reset it

newbeing

newbeing

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but sometimes in MP I hear the sound of what I think is a dropship taking off or in the process of crashing (like in Aliens). Its like a whirring sound. Seems kind of random for it to be on purpose.

-Sharky-

-Sharky-

Okei after playing this game for 3 days I've started to experience a huge pile of graphic issues! ??? like everysingle time I play the game. I've got Radeon 5770 HD graphic card - latest drivers, running dx9 atm. Four of my friends have the same issues, 4880 and 5750 cards (ATI). None of us experienced this until after 3 days of playing! >:(

Please Rebellion patch up your game! we've all given you our money! >:(

lucan khan

lucan khan

i have the game on xbox live, when trying to download the maps that came with the hunter edition, the download stopped half way through and now i cant use the redeem code to start again, any advice?

kaljo

kaljo

Quote from: Private Hudson on Feb 21, 2010, 08:53:31 AM
Probably a problem on my end, but whenever I click on a server to join (Obviously PC version) my game just freezes up except from the in game mouse icon. I'm going to try again tomorrow, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

verify ur files with steam. Shud help.

DrHobo

DrHobo

It's driving me nuts that the game doesn't work well with SLI. Starts to stutter frequently.  >:(

Adey

Adey

I have noticed though that in standard definition there are no torn screens, but unless you have subtitles on, the cut-scenes are slightly infront of the sound but the brightness is a lot better

kaljo

kaljo

Niceee, i just got hit with the rank reset. and game didnt even disconnect. this is lame. lost skins, oh well. dont make much difference.

EDIT: Rank was reset but my kills are still there. So if they happen to fix that bug shouldnt my rank come back to normal?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: pie2010q on Feb 21, 2010, 04:46:07 AM
Hi there,

Just wondering is anybody having Issues with AVP on ps3 such as freezing an sound drop outs.
Ive only had one sound drop out on the predator missions a some freezing on the Predator as well.

Thanks

yup

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

My rank's just been reset... :-\

I've got no idea why. Only that I'd worked my way up to something like twelve and now it's all the way back to nothingness, once more.

Strange, because I can access all the levels on the campaigns I'd completed.

thrown_hammer

thrown_hammer

Matchmaking on PS3 is broken. Hope a patch is coming. I have tried all day long and haven't played a full game all day. I guess I could play campaign until they patch it...

Inferno

Inferno

There seems to be a new predator tactic that is quite annoying.

Rebellion Staff, I implore you to fix this because this tactic DOES ruin the balancing you created.

During a melee fight the predator would jump backwards, (bunny hopping) and shoot a charged plasmacaster bolt. He hardly gets damaged because of the jump. I've met two guys that were doing this and it will spread. Yes he has to find a plasmacaster, but doing so is very easy. Same thing can be done with disc, but its more prevalent for the caster due to lock-on. This ruins my precious pred on pred fights that I enjoy so much.

Please, have the plasmacaster unable to fire during a jump. When the pred jumps, make plasmacaster inoperable. Aliens and Preds will NOT like this tactic, as it is very cheap.

If I do the samething back to them, that would ruin the pred fights and aliens will get totally shafted. For instance, instead of hitting a light attack to counter a heavy attack, ill just jump away and fire a caster bolt. Jumping away will do little damage to me, So i will most likely not kill myself.

Nothing to lose and everything to gain if this is employed.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The shoulder cannon is easily evaded. The bolts travel in a straight line. Just make your approach path unpredictable.

Being unable to fire it, just because you're jumping, doesn't really make sense.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

"Don't relax just yet, Marines."

Said way too much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed