Idea for a comic series/ assortment of short films

Started by #6.0, May 23, 2010, 12:26:56 AM

Author
Idea for a comic series/ assortment of short films (Read 2,795 times)

#6.0

#6.0

So we know that PREDATORS has an assortment of a bunch of different warriors, being stalked by Predators, so I had an idea:

PREDATOR(S): LOST HUNTS

It would be a comic series/ series of short films in which a different Predator or group of Predators hunt a new prey every issue/ film, hopefully human warriors from differing time periods. Some ideas for warriors would be:

Apaches

Gladiators

Vikings

Samurais

Spartans

Ninjas

Pirates

Knights

Mafia Members

Shaolin Monks

Māori Warriors

Zulu Warriors

Highlanders

IRA Members

Huns

Nazis

Viet Kong Members

Aztec Jaguars

Zande Warriors

Persian Immortals

Celts

Rajput Knights

Ming Warriors

Musketeers

Mongols

Confederate soldiers/ Wild West Out Laws

Germanium Barbarians 

Centurions

Mercenaries

Spetsnaz

Green Berets

S.A.S. Members

S.W.A.T. Members

Taliban Members

Somali Pirates

Big Game Hunters

Convicts

Yakuza

Brazilian Cartel Enforcers

Navy Seals

Israeli Commandos

Comanches

KGB Members

CIA Members

Mexican Cartel Members

GSG9 Members

Aboriginal Warriors

Primitive Man (Cave Men, Neanderthals...)

Or even Predators hunting Earth beasts:

Anacondas

Tigers

Lions

Crocodiles

Bears

Cougars

Pythons

Sharks?

Wolfs

Gorillas

Dinosaurs

American Lions

Saber Tooths

Mastodons

Elephants

And so on, so do you think it is a good idea? Would you read/ watch it? Have any Warriors/ Beasts to add?

sounds cool not so sure about  the animals maybe as a back story but it would be cool to get a monthly predator series and see the evolution of the hunter and how they advance over each hunt.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: 369 on May 23, 2010, 06:24:15 AM
sounds cool not so sure about  the animals maybe as a back story but it would be cool to get a monthly predator series and see the evolution of the hunter and how they advance over each hunt.

Thanx :)

Yeah, a side fight would be cool, but a no-txt comic in the age of reptiles or mammals would be awesome.

SM

Predator SG-1.

#6.0

Quote from: SM on May 23, 2010, 11:35:40 PM
Predator SG-1.

This isnt a cross over thread.

SM

Sounds like it.

All I remember from the early SG-1 episodes was 'Which old Earth culture are we going to visit this week?'

This sounds the same except Predators hunt and kill old Earth cultures instead.

Aeus

Which is f**king awesome:P

SM

As a one off.

As an ongoing series it'd get boring pretty quick.

A Predator would pwn a bunch of Maori warriors Indy style while they're still doing the Haka.

JediMasterGabe

I would still love to see a A/P/AvP TV series. Do a different story every week, it wouldnt really work as a continuing story. I think it would have to be an Animated/CG series, I dont think live action would work.

I think the same could be done for ongoing AvP comic series where each issue is a new story.

I mean there are hundreds of ideas for Alien and Predator stories I think a TV series or ongoing comic series is really a plausible idea.

Basher917

Um, I'm not sure if you did or didn't want to include this, but what about the soviet union?

SM

Wasn't there a comic along those lines?

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: SM on May 24, 2010, 12:49:13 AM
As a one off.

A Predator would pwn a bunch of Maori warriors Indy style while they're still doing the Haka.

A series of one shots is what I meant from the beginning. Oh and I would hope the Predators would use appropriate/ honorable weapons for the prey they were hunting.

Quote from: Basher917 on May 24, 2010, 02:23:35 AM
Um, I'm not sure if you did or didn't want to include this, but what about the soviet union?

No way in hell I would forget them!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

YAH SPETSNAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Spetsnaz/ KGB were listed.

Quote from: SM on May 23, 2010, 11:43:37 PM
Sounds like it.

Well it's not, Predators hunting differing groups of powerful human combatants is basically the plot of PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2, and PREDATORS. It is an idea looking for other opinions, also these are different Predators acting on their own, HUNTING different groups of humans, for sport, not an alien government introducing them selves to ancient Earth cultures having varying effects.

Quote from: SM on May 24, 2010, 02:45:41 AM

Yes, "Predator: Cold War"

"* Predator: Cold War

1-4 by Mark Verheiden and Ron Randall, September 1991-December 1991

When a Predator spacecraft crashlands in the isolated Northern tundra of Siberia, Detective Shaefer is called upon to aid the US military in capturing the technology. Unfortunately, the Russian forces have their eyes on the craft as well."

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predator_%28comics%29#Crossovers

Basher917

Quote from: #6.0 on May 24, 2010, 04:10:34 AM
Quote from: SM on May 24, 2010, 12:49:13 AM
As a one off.

A series of one shots is what I meant from the beginning. Oh and I would hope the Predators would use appropriate/ honorable weapons for the prey they were hunting.

Quote from: Basher917 on May 24, 2010, 02:23:35 AM

No way in hell I would forget them!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

YAH SPETSNAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The Spetsnaz/ KGB were listed.

Quote from: SM on May 23, 2010, 11:43:37 PM
Sounds like it.

Well it's not, Predators hunting differing groups of powerful human combatants is basically the plot of PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2, and PREDATORS. It is an idea looking for other opinions, also these are different Predators acting on their own, HUNTING different groups of humans, for sport, not an alien government introducing them selves to ancient Earth cultures having varying effects.

Quote from: SM on May 24, 2010, 02:45:41 AM

Yes, "Predator: Cold War"

"* Predator: Cold War

1-4 by Mark Verheiden and Ron Randall, September 1991-December 1991

When a Predator spacecraft crashlands in the isolated Northern tundra of Siberia, Detective Shaefer is called upon to aid the US military in capturing the technology. Unfortunately, the Russian forces have their eyes on the craft as well."

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predator_%28comics%29#Crossovers

mk, just checking, didn't see Spetsnaz/ KGB first time i looked, i see it know.

SM

QuoteWell it's not, Predators hunting differing groups of powerful human combatants is basically the plot of PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2, and PREDATORS. It is an idea looking for other opinions, also these are different Predators acting on their own, HUNTING different groups of humans, for sport, not an alien government introducing them selves to ancient Earth cultures having varying effects.

Since you put it like that - it still sounds repetetive.

#6.0

Quote from: SM on May 24, 2010, 05:32:54 AM
QuoteWell it's not, Predators hunting differing groups of powerful human combatants is basically the plot of PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2, and PREDATORS. It is an idea looking for other opinions, also these are different Predators acting on their own, HUNTING different groups of humans, for sport, not an alien government introducing them selves to ancient Earth cultures having varying effects.

Since you put it like that - it still sounds repetetive.

But entertaining none the less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed