Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 193,779 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 04, 2016, 02:28:41 PM
An acquaintance from Fox.
Are you in anyway connected?

Xan21

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: THE CITY HUNTER on Aug 04, 2016, 02:55:05 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Aug 04, 2016, 02:28:41 PM
An acquaintance from Fox.
Are you in anyway connected?

Not to Fox. I'm just an assistant to a moderately successful producer elsewhere.

Mister Skeezler

Jesus Christ... Zac Efron? This all sounds kind of fake to me. I'm not saying you don't know this stuff, BishopShouldGo (and not including Zac Efron, some of the casting choices sound great), but unfortunately you're an anonymous person on a forum, so I'm not exactly hanging on your every word here.

Space Invader

Maybe they'll get Jason Momoa as the lead or a secondary character.

Master

Master

Quote from: Super Predator on Aug 05, 2016, 04:39:29 AM
Maybe they'll get Jason Momoa as the lead or a secondary character.

That's actually very good idea.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Aquaman v Predator: Dawn of Watersports

Master

Master

Still better love story then Twilight.

Johnny Handsome

Just read that DUNKIRK wraps production at the end of September... so there is still a chance for Tom Hardy, which would be my personal favourite at the moment.

Master

Master

I agree, Tom would be valuable asset.  But Zac Efron? Seriously that's bullshit. But on the other hand we had Topher Grace in Ps...

It all depends on style of the film I guess, but I'd stick with more physical approach  when it comes to actors.  That's what made such impact in first one. Powerful guys so helpless when confronted with alien enemy.

Mister Skeezler

Zac Efron would be too busy tweezing his eyebrows to notice the Predator's tracking laser.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Aug 05, 2016, 02:11:12 AM
Jesus Christ... Zac Efron? This all sounds kind of fake to me. I'm not saying you don't know this stuff, BishopShouldGo (and not including Zac Efron, some of the casting choices sound great), but unfortunately you're an anonymous person on a forum, so I'm not exactly hanging on your every word here.

Understood. I'd be the same way.

But Zac can bring the gravitas when necessary, and got pretty buff for Baywatch ALTHOUGH I think Predator is past being a macho movie by now.

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Aug 05, 2016, 07:31:18 AM
Just read that DUNKIRK wraps production at the end of September... so there is still a chance for Tom Hardy, which would be my personal favourite at the moment.

Yeah. Hardy would be phenomenal.

overthere

overthere

Shane's writing is always clever and witty, I can't wait to see how it translates to Predator. I wonder if the Predator will show hints of a sense of humor or something like that, since Shane's characters always react to violence in unpredictable ways.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Word has it the Predator will have a big pussy in this one.

Xan21

Xan21

Shouldn't you be at the predator imdb board with those comments? 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed