Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 64,729 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 10, 2015, 03:16:42 PM
I didn't find RE 4 to be scary at all so I fail to see why people call it a survival horror classic. ???

The beta was hella scary and weird.... you should of seen all the original stuff planned for resident evil 4....

but upon final release? it turned into an action flick... 0_o

KiramidHead

I don't like the beta, it wasn't anything like a Resident Evil game. I mean, dolls? Really?

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 10, 2015, 04:15:06 PM
I don't like the beta, it wasn't anything like a Resident Evil game. I mean, dolls? Really?

Dolls?

didnt see that.

i remember the video shown for it.

Dark atmosphere zombies creepy music  etc and some zombie with chains?

all of that never made it in the final release.

KiramidHead

I was thinking of the one with Leon walking through a series of rooms and running into weird, vaguely supernatural shit. May have been an earlier build I'm thinking of.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 10, 2015, 04:55:39 PM
I was thinking of the one with Leon walking through a series of rooms and running into weird, vaguely supernatural shit. May have been an earlier build I'm thinking of.

That was just 'pre-test footage' it wasn't a beta or going to be in the game, what it was is CAPCOM showing off the games engine for the future resident evil 4.

Keg

Keg

Right ive just finished RE4. Now regardless of if you think its a good RE game (its not scary, action orientated, no zombies) this is just flat out an amazing game. One of the best most enjoyable gaming experiences ive ever had. If 5 and 6 weren't up next i'd be diving straight back in for another run. Absolutely superb and I can understand why its often hailed as the one best games ever made. So glad i decided to go back and play these games to see what id missed. RE2, RE3 and this have been superb.

predxeno

predxeno

If you liked RE 4 then you'll really like The Evil Within; it's directed by the same person who did RE 4, Shinji Mikami, and is considered the spiritual sequel to RE 4 since it has the same game mechanics and such, but improved for next gen gaming.

Keg

Keg

How do you unlock Separate Ways? Ive unlocked Assignment Ada and Mercenaries but I wanted to play Separate Ways before moving onto RE5 but that didnt unlock?

Nightlord

I may be misremembering, but I think you need to finish assignment Ada to unlock it.

Keg

Keg

Everywhere ive looked it says you just need to finish the game and it unlocks along with Assignment Ada and Mercenaries.

Edit: Bollocks its not in the GC version. It was added later in the PS2 and PC versions. Ahh man sounded pretty good to play a parallel mini campaign from her perspective. I might download the HD version one day and check it out.

Keg

Keg

Playing the first Revelations game now. This is more like it. Plays like 4 & 5 but in a more traditional RE set up in terms of location. Im enjoying this one immensely so far and really looking forward Revelations 2. Not really looking forward to 6 much.

predxeno

What console you on?

Keg

Keg

PS3

predxeno

Nice, if you want to do coop for any of the Resident Evil games, id be glad to help; I've been looking for a coop partner for this series for awhile. :)

Keg

Keg

Didnt quite finish RE5 before I jumped into this one as id played it before but yeah I wouldnt mind starting RE5 again and playing it in co-op. Its really noticeable that its not really designed to be played alone (which is something Dead Space 3 got right if you preferred going it alone). Im not very good so it'll have to be on normal. Ill give you a shout when im done with Revelations and we can go through RE5 together if you like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed