Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series

Started by Dark Blade Hunter, Apr 16, 2013, 02:11:21 PM

Author
Biohazard(Resident Evil)game series (Read 64,749 times)

Vakarian

Amaterasu

God I love Ada's campaign.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 13, 2013, 11:03:52 PM
Spoiler
[close]

"The right to be a god. That right is now mine. Start by replacing every animal with duplicates of me."

Amaterasu

X3

RE6 on Professional has its brutal moments (minus my 12 deaths I managed to rack up throughout the campaign), Piers' death yell is pretty 'amusing'. Hehe, during the chopper battle I had one of those "get off the roof, get off the roof" moments like that part in Mulan when Mushu lit that firework on the roof. XD

Amaterasu

I needed to share this. The lulz, so much wtf.  ;D

Terx2

Terx2

My friends joked about Chris becoming an alcoholic after RE5 due to the death of Wesker he has no purpose in life and Jill leaving him in his time of need so he takes it out on Ada. Oh character development ;D

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 17, 2013, 11:33:31 PM
I needed to share this. The lulz, so much wtf.  ;D

:laugh:

Amaterasu

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 19, 2013, 03:57:29 PM
My friends joked about Chris becoming an alcoholic after RE5 due to the death of Wesker he has no purpose in life and Jill leaving him in his time of need so he takes it out on Ada. Oh character development ;D

:D

I personally thought Chris was a bit darker during RE6. :3

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 19, 2013, 04:11:54 PM

He was. Did you hear him talking to the bartender, tell Jake he killed his father, wanna strangle Ada, Kill Leon for getting in his way and felt responsible for killing his men :P I loved it :laugh: Though I don't think he would go as dark as Wesker and try to reshape the world into a race full of boulder punching steroid infused super humans :laugh:

Amaterasu

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 20, 2013, 05:16:16 AM

He was. Did you hear him talking to the bartender, tell Jake he killed his father, wanna strangle Ada, Kill Leon for getting in his way and felt responsible for killing his men :P I loved it :laugh: Though I don't think he would go as dark as Wesker and try to reshape the world into a race full of boulder punching steroid infused super humans :laugh:

And where he told Piers to shut up before pushing him into the wall. I don't like drama in my video games, specifically that one. Lol, he's getting old, he should of retired and let Piers take over. Much to the dismay of all the Chris fans. We need new blood! This Jake Muller is not going to cut it!!

JokersWarPig

Chris is the best male character currently still in the RE series imo. He's been my favorite character since the RE1 remake.
I would have liked seeing Piers stick around for another game or two, but at least his end wasn't bad.

Amaterasu

I know. :3 Piers' end was heartbreaking, the whole time I was shouting "OHMYGODNO" during the end. Of course, if he had stuck around, Capcom may have decided to turn him into a villain or something.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Amaterasu on Sep 20, 2013, 08:55:54 PM
Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 20, 2013, 05:16:16 AM

And where he told Piers to shut up before pushing him into the wall. I don't like drama in my video games, specifically that one. Lol, he's getting old, he should of retired and let Piers take over. Much to the dismay of all the Chris fans. We need new blood! This Jake Muller is not going to cut it!!

"Give me 50 million dollars and I won't appear in the next game. Apples will do as well."

I say we take it ;D

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 20, 2013, 09:06:29 PM
Chris is the best male character currently still in the RE series imo. He's been my favorite character since the RE1 remake.
I would have liked seeing Piers stick around for another game or two, but at least his end wasn't bad.

Well its him and Leon but Chris did appear first and has been though worse than Leon.

King Rathalos

If the series needs new blood without having to resort to shitty new characters just have Sherry be the new main character for a while. :P

Because let's be honest; out of all the new characters introduced in 6, Piers was the only tolerable one and they killed him off. :P

Smooth, Capcom. :P

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Sep 21, 2013, 04:44:16 PM
Because let's be honest; out of all the new characters introduced in 6, Piers was the only tolerable one and they killed him off. :P

My ovaries agree, as well as the fact I was screaming "I'M SO SOOORRYYYY" at Piers during the last cut-scenes.

JokersWarPig

I thought the characters introduced in operation raccoon city where good, specifically Beltway.
The spec ops characters where ok IMO as well.
Technically speaking they could use those characters as protagonists for the next game, if they follow the good ending.
What the hell happened to HUNK? Why doesn't he have his own game yet?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed