DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 115,964 times)

Xenomrph

Immortan Jonesy

T Dog

ace3g

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Can't even deny, The Flash movie looks cool

Still blows my mind that it took this long for a hero as iconic as The Flash to get a big-budget movie.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Feb 13, 2023, 06:26:16 PMCan't even deny, The Flash movie looks cool

Still blows my mind that it took this long for a hero as iconic as The Flash to get a big-budget movie.

True, though he has had 2 live action TV series.

First Blood

First Blood

Technically the year one suit would be the '89 suit because in Batman '89 they mention he's been around Gotham for a few months and the cops have no idea who or what he is. Oh well haha.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I hope Keaton at least gets one of those Elseworlds movies they're talking about to make up for his Batman comeback getting cut short.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Beyond

Do it you cowards

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Not even necessarily Beyond, just an older Batman movie with him in it would be cool.

Also, I read rumors stating that Forever was canon in at least one cut of The Flash.  :laugh:

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

God, I would love a Batman Beyond film!
Especially with Keaton as Bruce Wayne

(different universe/company obviously, but on that same note I would love a Spider-Man 2099 film)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

As long as Wayne takes a more active role in costume and isn't just the guy in the chair, I'd be for it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 14, 2023, 09:02:51 PMNot even necessarily Beyond, just an older Batman movie with him in it would be cool.

Also, I read rumors stating that Forever was canon in at least one cut of The Flash.  :laugh:
I unironically would love to see every live action Batman actor show up in The Flash.

Yes, even Adam West. Get his estate to sign off on it and drop in a CGI deepfake version, Ghostbusters Afterlife style.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 14, 2023, 09:02:51 PMNot even necessarily Beyond, just an older Batman movie with him in it would be cool.

Ya know, when I am in the mood for a Batman film that isn't too dark and isn't too preachy, I turn towards Forever. I like Batman Forever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed