Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,385,840 times)

Kerrod33

Kerrod33

Quote from: DorkiDori on Feb 22, 2017, 12:25:59 AM
Quote from: Kerrod33 on Feb 21, 2017, 02:57:26 PM
Couple of pics of me so people can put a face to my name. Long time lurker but decided to sign up today :)

Self-professed car fanatic

https://imageshack.com/i/poguS1EHj

https://imageshack.com/i/pm0zlOWMp

i hate you and your R33 SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! lol ;) america... where its perfectly acceptable and OK to drive around in an obnoxious, loud and ugly V8 powered gas sucker, but bring a GTR to the states and the Feds bust down your door and take your car! LOVE IT!!!

Haha give it a few years and the 33 will be available in America. Which is good for me because the price of the R33 GTR is on the climb already! Seriously right now I can sell my car for double what I paid for it and it's only going to go up.

But, I will never sell it. It's my dream car and it tickles me in all the right places :P

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

were going to run into the issue of OBD2 smog here. OBD1 is fine because its a sniffer, OBD2 plugs into the ECU. thing is, the Japanese never adopted the OBD2 system so theres no way of smogging the cars OUTSIDE OF sniffing them. So its gonna create a whole heap of issues... and believe me, I CANNOT WAIT until I can buy myself a low mileage and well kept S15 Silvia Spec R Aero (Ive been building S13s for over 15 years now and my DorkiDori product line is based completely around the S-Chassis)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Couple of snaps from today's games. I'm nearly never near the photographer so it's nice to occasionally get in a few. lol Vanity and all that.  :P

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 04, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

Couple of snaps from today's games. I'm nearly never near the photographer so it's nice to occasionally get in a few. lol Vanity and all that.  :P

Nice!!! Is that taken up near Derbyshire.

Mrcreosote

Mrcreosote

Nice racing spoon !! Camo needs a little work mind

System Apollo

System Apollo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 04, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

Are you ever going to apply to the SAS? :o

How long have you been doing that for?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

And your Stache needs a trim. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mrcreosote on Mar 06, 2017, 10:33:00 PM
Nice racing spoon !! Camo needs a little work mind

I had to look that up.  :laugh: I don't like to go full camo anymore. Just go for trousers and then greenish tshirt/jumper based on the weather. I'm loving the scaly pattern at the minute. Got mandrake for woodland and typhoon for urban.

Quote from: System Apollo on Mar 06, 2017, 11:31:46 PM
Are you ever going to apply to the SAS? :o

How long have you been doing that for?

I like playing soldier, don't want to be one. lol

Must be going on about 8 or 9 years. I can't remember when I started.

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 07, 2017, 12:04:04 AM
And your Stache needs a trim. ;)

I had a shave the day after since was going on a date with the lady.

Russ840

Russ840

Looks fun Hicks. I have only ever paintballed. suprised you don't go out loaded up with a Pulse Rifle replica

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got one! It's just not a great performer. I don't think I've ever took it out...I might have to one day, just for the giggles.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 08, 2017, 10:51:11 AM
I've got one! It's just not a great performer. I don't think I've ever took it out...I might have to one day, just for the giggles.

I'd love a pulse rifle replica in some form. They are all very costly if I'm correct ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really depends on what you're buying. It varies quite wildly.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 08, 2017, 12:05:20 PM
Really depends on what you're buying. It varies quite wildly.

I'd love scale and weighted replica with movin parts. Any suggestions ?

It would not need to fire anything

Praetorian Guard

Praetorian Guard

I'm kinda shy, because i'm not confident in my looks...

Russ840

Russ840

Don't be silly mate. No one here will be judging you based on your looks.
If you want to put a pic up then do it. You have nothing to be shy about.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed