Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,385,598 times)

Bat Chain Puller

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome pics, Mono! :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Before I saw the trampoline, I honestly thought you were swinging like Spider-Man haha

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: TheMonolith on Aug 31, 2011, 11:31:26 PM
I have been very iffy about posting these, but I realize they have a great charm to them, so I picked my favorites and got em ready. This was my final photography project. I decided to have the theme be you are never too old to have a little fun. I have a three foot stuffed great white I call Bruce after the shark from Jaws which I intend to keep and give to my kids. I used him as my main subject. I drew a lot of inspiration from Calvin and Hobbes.
Before you all say the project is stupid and I am an idiot, this project recieved an A.
I placed them from least to most favorite.
Spoiler

[close]

You win good sir. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I have been very iffy about posting these, but I realize they have a great charm to them, so I picked my favorites and got em ready. This was my final photography project. I decided to have the theme be you are never too old to have a little fun. I have a three foot stuffed great white I call Bruce after the shark from Jaws which I intend to keep and give to my kids. I used him as my main subject. I drew a lot of inspiration from Calvin and Hobbes.
Before you all say the project is stupid and I am an idiot, this project recieved an A.
Spoiler

[close]

My god, I can't stop laughing. :laugh:

Aeus

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Spoiler

[close]

YOU SIR are an artist! Great pics! Great pics! I also love how your wearing a t-shirt with a shark on it :D

...no one likes serious "myspace" style photos anyway

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm loving the pics Monolith!  ;D

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Spoiler

[close]

Edit.
Missed one.  :laugh:

Adorable!  So talented and creative :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

Spoiler

[close]

Edit.
Missed one.  :laugh:

Oh, Mono. I love these pictures and I love how you look like on them. Very creative idea, superb execution, mind-blowing effect. And so lovely... :)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Pictures of me and my new puppy  :D 8) (Finally got a haircut thank god :P)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Awww cute!!! What type of pup is it?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 01, 2011, 08:16:44 PM
Awww cute!!! What type of pup is it?

Believe it or not it's a Rottweiler :P

jackalope

jackalope

yup

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed