Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,378,835 times)

Kradan

Kradan

I googled "Jack Quaid" and I found this:

What does he have to do with Prey ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Probably just his connection to The Boys. Dan Tractenberg directed the pilot iirc and Quaid is one of the main characters.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Mistakenly thought el Corpo meant Doug Quaid, who actually does look a bit like a beefier version of el Krandanovich busy shaving.

Kradan

Kradan

But what about Dennis Quaid ?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 03, 2023, 03:36:45 PMDecided to shave, did my best Joker impression

Spoiler

[close]

Kradan

Kradan

Do you think I sleep in a pool of ketchup ?

'Cause I do

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I don't think you'd like that american stuff.

Local Trouble

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jun 26, 2023, 11:40:25 PMYours truly at Odd Studio Sydney Australia with a mate (last year).

https://i.imgur.com/rfaEQvH.jpg

Dexter Fletcher, is that you?

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on May 18, 2023, 07:28:42 AMThis is me, it was between the one and only current photo on my new phone ( which is a terrible photo) or 10 year old photos lol, so I went with the current one.

Nice to finally meet you! It's great to always put a face behind the madness.

I'm gonna be posting a pic of myself here in a bit.

Yes, I wear blue glasses. No, they are not transitioning. Yes, I can see fine with them, clearer actually. No, they are not for the computer.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 12, 2023, 04:45:44 PM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on May 18, 2023, 07:28:42 AMThis is me, it was between the one and only current photo on my new phone ( which is a terrible photo) or 10 year old photos lol, so I went with the current one.

https://i.postimg.cc/26XBBQsd/20230514-160626-HDR.jpg
Yes, I wear blue glasses. No, they are not transitioning. Yes, I can see fine with them, clearer actually. No, they are not for the computer.
Nice to finally meet you as well!  Love the glasses actually.

Blackdawn

Blackdawn

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 12, 2023, 09:03:28 PM
Quote from: Blackdawn on Sep 12, 2023, 04:45:44 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/26XBBQsd/20230514-160626-HDR.jpg
Nice to finally meet you as well!  Love the glasses actually.

Thanks. They are prescription. I randomly decided to go with blue frames one day and they work like a charm because they take a lot of strain off my eyes. Go back again to have my eyes checked. Less off my health insurance through work if I do. The lady who did my test took me off to the side and told me it's extremely rare for a woman of my age to have her eyesight get better.
I'm 40.
So now, my prescription lenses are blue all the time. I just can't wear them when I'm coloring because they blue does add a different color.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

It's been a while since I showed my face. Here we go again lol 🙈

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed