Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,500 times)

The PredBen

The PredBen

Was it with a ghostlike shadowy figure?

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Shobidoo on Jan 07, 2011, 03:23:48 AM
Your stories Gate have peaked my interest. If you have any more, do tell.
For a period of my life my mother and father had to live in a small 'cabin-like' house off of a dirt road coming from a neighborhood. This was around Cocoa and Cape Canaveral in FL. There was plenty of wood out there, so I naturally explored it. I had stumbled across Police Tape with a DO NOT CROSS printed clearly over it, wrapped between three trees. The frightening part was that this was around 6 to 7 p.m. while getting dark but there was a small teddy bear just laying on its face in the center. I had told my dad about it later. The next day we had both gone out there to find it, but we couldn't locate the bear and the tape had been torn down and the place had been dug up.

That's not related to Cryptids, but still another scary childhood experience.
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 03:29:46 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:26:48 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 03:25:38 AM
I take back what I said earlier about not being able to experience anything. I did experience something, but it wasn't as scary as I thought.

I was sleeping in my room, when I woke up. I looked at my door, and there was like a shadow there. Now I guess you can say that this is a shadow person encounter, but it wasn't like the encounters that I've read. Anyway, the shadow was like on the door, kinda like if you were standing and your shadow was being reflected onto the door. The thing was a silhouette of a man with longish hair, kinda like a homeless man would have it, wearing like a coat of sorts. It scared me, and then it vanished. That's all I have.

Those things.....

If it was a shadow person encounter, then I'm lucky that it wasn't like your typical encounters where it looks like a physcial shape that is transparent. There was a story I read years ago where it happened in the afternoon with some teen, and he was being stalked by the thing while he was alone in his house. Freaky shit.

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:27:38 AM
Man vs Nature.

Until you master spacetravel, and gravity, your always the hunted.

I take back what I said earlier about not being able to experience anything. I did experience something, but it wasn't as scary as I thought.

I was sleeping in my room, when I woke up. I looked at my door, and there was like a shadow there. Now I guess you can say that this is a shadow person encounter, but it wasn't like the encounters that I've read. Anyway, the shadow was like on the door, kinda like if you were standing and your shadow was being reflected onto the door. The thing was a silhouette of a man with longish hair, kinda like a homeless man would have it, wearing like a coat of sorts. It scared me, and then it vanished. That's all I have.

Scary. Possibly a ghost? Perhaps a relative or someone with a connection to the house? Who knows.

Maybe. My brother has had his own experiences, but nothing the same like mine.

Apparitions are always awesomely scary.

Also, these definitely are curious facts.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Those things.....

If it was a shadow person encounter, then I'm lucky that it wasn't like your typical encounters where it looks like a physcial shape that is transparent. There was a story I read years ago where it happened in the afternoon with some teen, and he was being stalked by the thing while he was alone in his house. Freaky shit.

Man vs Nature.

Scary. Possibly a ghost? Perhaps a relative or someone with a connection to the house? Who knows.

You ever been nearly strangled by 1?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well my bro has had two different ones. One of them was when he had the hallway door closed, the light was turned on behind the door as he says. So at one point he sees something move across in the hallway a few times, this definitely freaked him out since none of us besides him was anywhere near the hallway. The second thing is a funny coincidence, my bro was talking to his friend on Halo 2, they were talking about poltergeists, and then the tv turns off. He turns it back, the channel being set on AMC, and guess what's playing on AMC...f**king Poltergeist.

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 07, 2011, 03:32:44 AM

Those things.....

Man vs Nature.

You ever been nearly strangled by 1?

I haven't had the opportunity.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 03:34:21 AM
Well my bro has had two different ones. One of them was when he had the hallway door closed, the light was turned on behind the door as he says. So at one point he sees something move across in the hallway a few times, this definitely freaked him out since none of us besides him was anywhere near the hallway. The second thing is a funny coincidence, my bro was talking to his friend on Halo 2, they were talking about poltergeists, and then the tv turns off. He turns it back, the channel being set on AMC, and guess what's playing on AMC...f**king Poltergeist.
F**k.

chupacabras acheronsis

you know that sounds too convenient.

i have done pranks like that.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 07, 2011, 03:35:53 AM
you know that sounds too convenient.

i have done pranks like that.

Sounds funny.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I can't speak for him, but that's how he tells it, and the dude is scared even when I mention it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2011, 03:36:44 AM
I can't speak for him, but that's how he tells it, and the dude is scared even when I mention it.

That tends to happen.

The PredBen

The PredBen

I'm scared of the supernatural i'll be honest.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:38:10 AM
I'm scared of the supernatural i'll be honest.

People tend to fear the unknown.

chupacabras acheronsis

well, i dream of punching weird stuff on the face.

its not about the adventure or discovery, i just want to boost my masculinity. besides, i like the rush.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Well yeah.

That would be badass, to find a monster, and just punch it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: The PredBen on Jan 07, 2011, 03:42:05 AM
Well yeah.

That would be badass, to find a monster, and just punch it.

And then lose your hand?

The PredBen

The PredBen

Yeah.

See, you don't know what your up against, but then again either do they. All my life, I didn't humanity, I use to favor the 'monsters' in movies.

But you know what, humans are a prett rough crowd ourselves, I wouldn't underestimate us.

On a side note, anyone want to make an AVPG cryptozoology club, be pretty badass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed