Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,391 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Vepariga

Vepariga

I hate youtube 'personalitys' that review shit. exspecially those ones that review trailers. seriously. the f**k.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Vepariga on Jan 29, 2014, 06:47:07 AM
I hate youtube 'personalitys' that review shit. exspecially those ones that review trailers. seriously. the f**k.

+ 1

I despise them

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 28, 2014, 03:25:49 PM
Whoever took that original pic is a monster.   :P

Spoiler
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I am currently taking a break from doing p90x. 

I have let myself get out of shape the last month and a half.  Shit is harder than I remember.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 29, 2014, 07:17:20 PM
I am currently taking a break from doing p90x. 

I have let myself get out of shape the last month and a half.  Shit is harder than I remember.

Try Insanity!  I got a little out of shape last year recovering from a crash, but Shaun T helped fix that.

Spoiler
I worked really hard for this  ;D

[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Nice!

I have both I just rotate between the two.

AliceApocalypse

Tony has a good program, he's just such a dork.  You know that guy still lives with his mom  :D

I switched to Nicole Winhoffer's training for now, if I start to slip Shaun T is waiting. 

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I turn the sound off.  I've done the exercises so much I don't even really know why I watch them when I work out.  Probably just to keep pace.

I just prefer P90x because it incorporates weights.  Insanity is better for shedding lbs.  But I weigh 175 and am close to 6'3" so I don't worry about it too much.

I think its the best program for military like conditioning with insanity not that far behind as long as you throw some runs in with it.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I jog and swim sometimes.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I wanted to be a track runner when I was younger.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I was very interested in snakes as a kid, non-venomous and venomous, thought about becoming a snake expert. Still wanna get a pet rattlesnake one day...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Man sometimes when im about to fart and im just layin in bed chill as a mofe i feel this tingle in me and it says i gotta pee and galaxy f**k guys its happenin right now ya boy sweeper scared f**k

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I don't seem to care when celebrities die compared to other people.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

You are not the only one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed