Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,323 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I love saying 'motherf**ker'. I don't think that's even a good thing..

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Cursing like a sailor is almost always a good thing.

Nice sig, btw.

Terx2

Terx2

I swear with style 8) ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

:laugh:

Thanks, Cancer. Another member named Never say no to Panda! Made it.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

There was this one time me and a friend decided to play the Resident Evil remake late at night this was back when it first came out and I was like 7.

So then I decide to go home, here's the f**king catch though, there was a creepy as all f**king hell forest near my friends house and it was like 1 in the morning in the summer. To make matters worse this one f**king game just had to take place in a mansion in the middle of the woods...so I'm having this freak out on the inside. Should I go or not, my house is only 10 minutes away...but...dem trees. Plus I'm only 7 so I have every reason to be scared.

Anyways, I ended up running the whole 10 minutes it takes to get to my house. Like, if you were with me the whole time all you would've heard would've been heavy breathing.

So I'm terrified, I'm sweaty and I'm a chubby little kid running like all hell is after him. I get home and mom's is there waiting all pissed off, I'm sweaty, she's yelling at me but f**k it, I don't care I was just happy to be home.

That friend still lives there but to this day I never stay until night and if I do I sleep over cause f**k I can't drive and I live way farther now, so f**k that shit.

The moral? f**k forests. Especially the ones with zombies and Satans' sex toys running around in them.

Quote from: RazorSlash on Aug 21, 2013, 06:07:41 AM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 21, 2013, 06:06:10 AM
I tend to swear too much, but not in public...
I swear without even realizing it, apparently, and people sometimes get annoyed at how vulgar I am. So I've probably said some things infront of kids before.

Kids learned some new shit that day.

Yup. I'm the same, can't count how many times the same security guard at my school talked me down for swearing. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I told myself after Okami, I would never cry again. Until I played Okamiden, and witnessed this part:

I f**king lost it by that part.  :'(

Vepariga

Vepariga

some people watch tv when they eat dinner or have a talk over the table.

My housemate and I, we sit there staring at a chessboard in deep thought. Shits tense.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on Sep 01, 2013, 08:24:50 AM
some people watch tv when they eat dinner or have a talk over the table.

My housemate and I, we sit there staring at a chessboard in deep thought. Shits tense.

Is this why you're always so late when we do our streams, every time you go off to dinner, you're gone for a lot longer than usual. Now I know why.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I tend to stay up far too late.

Seriously it's 4:30 in the morning and I start school in a week, I should be asleep, aaaaagh

I literally don't have a reason to be awake right now.
YET HERE I AM. AIMLESSLY POSTING ON A FORUM, PLAYING THE MAPCRUNCH GAME, AND LISTENING TO 500 MILES ON LOOP

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I have done the same thing for months now. Already started school this past week, still staying up late until 4 to 5AM. Take advantage while you still can!

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

My only excuse, I guess, is that I still have Summer homework to do before school starts.
That'd be a reasonable excuse if I was actually doing it.
Spoiler
20 MATH PROBLEMS AND A 2 PAGE ESSAY ON A BOOK I HAVEN'T READ TO GO
[close]

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I've had this tune as my ringtone since 2011:

Vakarian

Vakarian

I've ridden on the back of an Ostrich and an Elephant.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 03, 2013, 04:17:23 PM
I've ridden on the back of an Ostrich

Wait people can actually ride an Ostrich?

How did it go?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: KNIGHT on Sep 03, 2013, 04:22:54 PM
Quote from: Vakarian on Sep 03, 2013, 04:17:23 PM
I've ridden on the back of an Ostrich

Wait people can actually ride an Ostrich?

How did it go?

Yeah, it was fun, it just ran in a massive circle continuously. Had to keep a bag over it's head until you get on its back, then when you take it off it goes batshit.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed