Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,418 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I used to be able to sing, even sung live at some venues, in the past year, its basically plummeted; just can't reach it anymore.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

That sucks, man. What happened?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Apr 18, 2013, 02:06:02 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 18, 2013, 02:02:56 AM
I once wanted to learn how to sing, but was discouraged by thinking my voice isn't good enough for it.

I used to thing the same thing about myself, bro. Now, I'm one of the best in the theatre department. Just give yourself a chance.  :)

I don't like being a negative crowd magnet.

Plus, I have no idea where I could learn if I wanted to. Also I know it involves using your diaphragm, that is something I didn't quite get the hang of in army cadets, largely because I didn't get that many opportunities to be very loud.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Apr 18, 2013, 02:08:20 AM
Not sure; feels like a loss of inspiration. I was talking with a friend who played guitar at the same time, and it's basically happened to him with guitar playing. It just feels extra weird because one would assume it's just a natural talent. Now when I do it, it just feels put on.  :-\

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I never sang before in my life. When I was in elementary school and had presentations that involved singing, I would always mouth the words.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Apr 18, 2013, 02:10:20 AM
Quote from: Dovahkiin on Apr 18, 2013, 02:08:20 AM
Not sure; feels like a loss of inspiration. I was talking with a friend who played guitar at the same time, and it's basically happened to him with guitar playing. It just feels extra weird because one would assume it's just a natural talent. Now when I do it, it just feels put on.  :-\

I've lost inspiration in guitar myself. I've made a few attempts to get back into it, might try again in the future, question is how can be effective in doing so. I was once a great  who had never played before but gained his skill through a good teacher, hard work and repetition repetition, and got 100% in both exams in two high school guitar class, but now I can't even remember what note each string plays.  :(

BANE

BANE

I do a mean Brian Johnson from ACDC.

Nightmare Asylum

I sing (badly) whenever I'm in the car...

Really want to get my guitar fixed and learn that, though.

First Blood

First Blood

I was part of a drunk conga line in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 18, 2013, 02:42:42 AM
I was part of a drunk conga line in Pittsburgh a few weeks ago.

Bam. Thread closed, everyone go home.  ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Alcohol makes you do silly things. Stay away from it kids. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

I was part of a sober conga line on a boat in Boston a little less than a year ago :D

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 18, 2013, 02:47:45 AM
Alcohol makes you do silly things. Stay away from it kids. :laugh:

u cray cray?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 18, 2013, 02:52:10 AM
I was part of a sober conga line on a boat in Boston a little less than a year ago :D

:D

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 18, 2013, 02:53:08 AM

u cray cray?

Losing a bit of my sanity each day.

Nightmare Asylum

Bare in mind, this was after only getting two or three hours of sleep after coming home from the midnight showing of The Avengers :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed