Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,312 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Ghost Rider has the same weakness as Finn o:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Last night it really hit me when I decided to meditate for hours.

Once upon a time I was one of the nicest and most peaceful people known. These days I'm a dick to anything that so much as breaths against me. Once upon a time I'd avoid a fight as much as possible, these days I crave for a face to face, fist to fist challenge with no rules. A long ago time ago I was so kind, now I see myself as a merciless killing machine.

And just now I attacked my bro without thinking.

"Congratulations c**t. You have secceded and overflowed the toilet to the point that putting a plunger in would make an even bigger mess. Way to go asshole, now go play with your pop up pictures."

See what I mean? Excuse me, I have to go find a stick...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I think you're overdescribing your status. Reckon you're just passing a bad period, it will pass, just relax more.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

That... was quite relieving actually. Thanks man.

And I found a stick.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Despite how harsh I am, I am a very sensitive... and I am easily upset and hurt by words.  As many of are members have noted I cant take a joke sometimes.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I think I let sesitivity get the better of me this time. At times I can be as cold as Arctic ice, at others I'm as innocent and friendly as a puppy dog.

chupacabras acheronsis

it's natural for a girl your age to feel like this

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Recently, I have been very interested in a great cosmic mystery.
Myself.

I find myself to be a very interesting thing that is not quite so easy to nail down. This is most likely due to the fact that around last spring I started to change due to stresses and deep exploration of beliefs. I became a different person without even knowing, and still wonder just who that person is.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 28, 2012, 03:21:12 PM
it's natural for a girl your age to feel like this

... f**k you. That ain't funny.

r888

r888

I love watching the entire alien series everyday
seriously after work every night I watch alien

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm 2 weeks away from my 20th birthday and I'm still too scared to watch Alien at night.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 28, 2012, 09:38:47 PM
I'm 2 weeks away from my 20th birthday and I'm still too scared to watch Alien at night.

What?! ???

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What? I can't think of a better time to watch it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I watch it anytime, anywhere, man.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Lie on Jan 28, 2012, 09:42:39 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 28, 2012, 09:38:47 PM

What?! ???

True story. Every time I try to watch it, I get too freaked out and put another movie in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed