Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,399 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

fry1236

fry1236

every day when I wake up, I can't hear through my left ear.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 24, 2012, 05:52:59 AM
http://www.decisionready.com/images/Red_Hand_Icon_Medium.png
Yeaaa.

Honestly I'm just bored so I wrote that long post.

What will bordom say next next... I talk to the animals of the house and whistle to the motherf**kin bird.

Every day when I wake up, I go back to sleep, if anyone enters to disturb my slumber I say "Disappear scumbag".

fry1236

fry1236

If someone disturbs my sleep I go "JOG ON"

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 24, 2012, 05:49:30 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 24, 2012, 05:43:48 AM
Sticking to my guns has always served me well. I never got to high places by kissing ass or brown nosing, I did it by sticking with my own opinions and guts, which in my history is rewarded with respect. I never yeild to an opinion I don't agree with, but mind you I do tolerate, but tolerate doesn't mean agree. Like that treaty in Skyrim for example, I don't agree with it but I tolerate it as I serve with the Empire, waiting patiently till the day when I can crush the neck of the treaty and the Thalmor under my steel boot, but for now it waits.
I used to write long posts like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
Ah yes " Arrow to the knee" an over used meme allegedly being on forums and youtube comments.  We have dismissed that claim.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Spoiler

Spoiler
<----
[close]
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-sX2Y0W8l0#ws

chupacabras acheronsis

that's the kind of things that makes people want to troll you.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Let them come! I already got trolled pretty good, I doubt I could ever get trolled even worse for at least... 4 months give or take, maybe 3. Besides I'm actully starting to get a kick out of being trolled so it's not like it's a bad thing. It's like when I'd get punched in public school, instead of terror there would be laughter.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Sorry bro but that was gold! You walked right into an ambush on that one.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Like I edited on, I'm starting to get a kick out of it. I admit it was pure gold.

r888

r888

I like saying  bullshit alots of time
When playing my ps3

CSM101

CSM101

I have completely gone off the modern video games industry. Give me a sega mega drive, n64 or ps2 any day  ;D

Lie

Lie

Quote from: r888 on Jan 24, 2012, 08:34:34 AM
I like saying  bullshit alots of time
When playing my ps3

Same here but mostly not when playing my PS3. :D

Nah, sometimes people do need the odd hate mail. >:(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I like all of the edits in here, you clever girls.  I know, I know what you originally said!  You cant edit mai BRAIN!

You guys are making me burn with the mad death for old games...

Time to hook up the PS2 and play Star Wars: Battlefront Galactic Conquest all f**king day long...

Topazora

Topazora

I tend to keep things I don't really want, b/c a lot of these things were gifts and I feel like I'd be insulting someone if I got rid of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed