Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 435,426 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I actually have a big love for marching bands, especially military and from a variety of different nations. They can be quite motivating and raise my spirit.  ;D

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Valiant on Aug 07, 2011, 09:46:46 PM
I actually have a big love for marching bands, especially military and from a variety of different nations. They can be quite motivating and raise my spirit.  ;D

Me too!

When I was about 12ish, my parents weren't home and my brother wanted a picture of our horse in front of the fireplace.  So...I hopped on the horse while my brother opened the french double doors.  I rode the horse into the house, got it turned around in front of the fire place while my brother took the picture. 

Well, the flash spooked the horse and it reared up throwing me off then it ran wild through the house.  It couldn't find it's out and we were both scared.  We opened all the doors to the house, the horse finally made it's way into the kitchen where it slipped and fell on mom's brand new table.  It launched itself from the table and out the kitchen door. 

We fixed the table legs with, your gonna laugh, electrical tape and put a table cloth over the top covering the hoof print on it.  It took mom about a week to notice the hoof print and the tape, so we coughed up the picture.  My parents laughed too much to punish us but I was never allowed to ride the horse again without my parents home.

Please keep in mind this is a very old scanned polaroid:

Spoiler

You can see my arms going up as the horse starts to bolt lol.  That was really scary, watching that horse run wild through the living room.
[close]

Effectz

Effectz

Im left handed...

Signore Predatore

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 09, 2011, 06:45:47 PM
Im left handed...
Awesome for some strange reason when I put the funny video in YouTube Laugh and share I got this obsession with the 2204355 guy. I even made a wallpaper of him on my desktop. If you don't know what the number means Google it and find out yourself or search for it on YouTube and click possibly the first or second video
Spoiler
The video has to say I'm feeling lucky on the title when you search for it.
[close]

Effectz

Effectz

What does that have to do with me being a lefty lol.

Signore Predatore

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 09, 2011, 07:41:00 PM
What does that have to do with me being a lefty lol.
I don't know when you showed me the extra videos it interested me. I am both right and left; but for me it's sort of difficult but I don't scribble with my left I right normal.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I loved marching to this when I was an army cadet. We even did the shout!  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIma7FY5S9E#

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I have yet to watch my Alien Anthology boxset that I got for X-Mas :(!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Personally I have a fear of trust.

Relationship wise I have a fear of rejection.

I am also a person of contradictions. I seek security and comfort yet also seek new adventure. I am very helpful to others yet can be cranky and indifferent.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Valiant on Aug 10, 2011, 10:52:11 PM

I am also a person of contradictions. I seek security and comfort yet also seek new adventure. I am very helpful to others yet can be cranky and indifferent.

Don't most of us?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Aug 11, 2011, 03:33:02 AM

Don't most of us?
You would be surprised, you would be surprised...

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Valiant on Aug 11, 2011, 03:46:57 AM

Don't most of us?
I don't get surprised much anymore...

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Aug 09, 2011, 05:57:43 PM
Quote from: Valiant on Aug 07, 2011, 09:46:46 PM

Me too!

When I was about 12ish, my parents weren't home and my brother wanted a picture of our horse in front of the fireplace.  So...I hopped on the horse while my brother opened the french double doors.  I rode the horse into the house, got it turned around in front of the fire place while my brother took the picture. 

Well, the flash spooked the horse and it reared up throwing me off then it ran wild through the house.  It couldn't find it's out and we were both scared.  We opened all the doors to the house, the horse finally made it's way into the kitchen where it slipped and fell on mom's brand new table.  It launched itself from the table and out the kitchen door. 

We fixed the table legs with, your gonna laugh, electrical tape and put a table cloth over the top covering the hoof print on it.  It took mom about a week to notice the hoof print and the tape, so we coughed up the picture.  My parents laughed too much to punish us but I was never allowed to ride the horse again without my parents home.

Please keep in mind this is a very old scanned polaroid:

Spoiler

You can see my arms going up as the horse starts to bolt lol.  That was really scary, watching that horse run wild through the living room.
[close]

Woah! That's insane! :D great picture, too!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Aug 11, 2011, 12:54:54 PM

Don't most of us?
Have you ever had a friend who started a healthy relationship just like that because of what was supposed to be a one night stand? I was certainly surprised.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Valiant on Aug 11, 2011, 03:47:52 PM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Aug 11, 2011, 12:54:54 PM

Don't most of us?
Have you ever had a friend who started a healthy relationship just like that because of what was supposed to be a one night stand? I was certainly surprised.
Damn it. You surprised me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed