Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 23,272 times)

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

u know from wah i saw i think this movie might make it ot be R i dunno but that scene were the pred has like 4 aliens tearing him a apart  might not be a pg13 scene awwww i hope the predz win hehehe    :-\  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey guys, sorry to step in your lil conversation, but the thing of the avp will suck thing has got to me to. It sucks and they dont even know why they are saying this so indeed its dumb. But  I went to see riddick to and know what happened, we saw the traila avp was the 2 one and after maybe 10 sec that the movie has beggins, it all went dark and we got passes for tomaro. And everyones was talking about the traila and I`v talked with the guys that said that it was going to suck and he said that he was saving money for the thing!   ;D   we have more adept!

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

hey hell alien did it look to dark???

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

The movie was gone.   ;)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

And then, we heard a zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep kind of sound so we all known was going on   ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

But just in case you think that I was talking about the traila, I was talking about riddick when it has gone black

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

;D  

El Diablo

El Diablo

I saw Riddick at a matinee and there was no trailer. Found out that the second print screening later that afternoon would have it so I sat through Garfield (God help me) and snuck in to the the trailer. Absolutely badass! Here's a quick rundown:  It begins with a view of the earth from space, then we cut to Weyland informing the team of a pyramid found beneath the ice in Antarctica. We see the team in the snow, they find a massive tunnel structure the appears to lead straight down into the ice (if I remember correctly, they throw a flare in to see how deep it is). We actually see the pyramid under the ice in some kind of cavern and we hear Weyland say "Let's make history". The security team looks around, there's some dialogue and then everyone is ambushed by the Predators (one of the team scans a flashlight past a row of Predator statues when one of them moves and launches a spear at them). We see a montage of footage including new shots of the Queen suspended by chains, an Alien leaping over a Predator in slow motion, what appears to be fresh human hosts lying on the altars shown in the previous trailers.  We hear a voice saying, "They set up a trap", then Lex responds, "They didn't come here to hunt us. We're in the middle of a war." We get two title cards that flash on screen: IT'S OUR PLANET... BUT IT'S THEIR WAR. Then we see one of the team members scream out at the Predator, "You ugly son of a...", before he's cut off by another montage of action scenes. That's pretty much all I can remember but it f**king kicked ass! Damn, I hope Apple posts this trailer soon.

elf

elf

El Diablo: Did the trailer had any rock music, I hope not.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Actually, during the shots, you  see alot of the queen, you can see a bit of her new waist wich I think is awsome! And the pred is not trowing a spear so to say, it was actually the net, its kind of a net spear. And we can clearly see the pred being shred apart in this one wich I found very cool!!! just hope that the alien will at least win 1 1-1. You know mano to mano. And I liked the way that the guy said you ugly son of a... was cool . think that we are up for some good acting in this movie. And I think that I saw the pred alien near the end like my friend said to me.

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

hey hell alien hit up ay my email and messanger ... the email iz xxsandman19xx@yahoo.com i would like to keep contact with u guys even after today and the movie my aim iz xsandman21xx so hit up on any ok .

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

no, there was no rock music, the music was very approprite, they just had rock music with the last trailer cause it was on MTV.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Actually, the Predator throws a spear at an attacker but the scene makes a clever cut to Stafford getting netted instead. I did a frame by frame. Anyway, as AdamJZ said, there was no rock music in it. It was orchestral, similar to the music at the end of the new Spider-Man 2 trailer.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey sandman, did you received the emails I`v sent you?? if not, just post something so that we can figure that out.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I'm already hearing buzz from some friends that saw Riddick tonight, but everyone one of them that saw the AvP trailer said that it was met with an *extremely* positive attitude.  Not only is the new trailer "fabulous and impression-making", but even non-fans are taken by it.    This movie just might make it after all.     :)    And on a side note, I think Anderson really might have just made the best movie of his career.  It'd be great if it were true!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed