Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jun 11, 2004, 08:57:16 PM

Author
Apple Exclusive Internet Trailer (Read 23,272 times)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

No, it diddnt show anything about the rating

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

i just came from seeing RIDDICK it was very good but NO TRAIILER that internet trailor iz off the f**king hook .

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

hey guys was it me or wuz there just 3 predators shown???????????

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

???     ???     ???     ???  ohhh my god i think im going to have   ???     ???   a heart attack,THIS MOVIE doesnt look good it LOOKS REALLY GOOOD!   ???     ???   im ok

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

sandmanxx:  You didn't?  Was Riddick showing on more than one screen?  What theater was it?

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

GALMORZU yea man theres 3 screening of it i quess i was theunlycky one to get the one were they worent showing right?

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

That figures.  For some reason, whenever a particular movie plays on more than one screen at a particular theater you can't count on the trailers being the same.  When I went to go see Return of the King the first time I saw the new Spider-Man 2 trailer, but every other time after that I got a different screen and all it had were leftover trailers and nothing new.  The only way to be sure to see the AvP one would be if your theater has Riddick only on one screen.     :-\  

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

damn lmao tough one for me but iz ok i  mean that internet exclusive iz pretty f**king tight..

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

That, and I'm sure the theatrical trailer will be online tomorrow some time     ;)  

sandmanx

sandmanx

they also had a huge carbord tihing of AVP with all the credits but no rating

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Oh yeah?  I'm hearing from several people about a large cardboard stand for the movie, but I haven't seen one at any of the theaters in my area (which stinks).  What's the name of the theater you saw it at?

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

AMC i mean iz a new plz here in brooklyn ididnt think it would be that nice lmao ...hey look my email iz xxsandman19xx@yahoo.com  witch iz also my messanger my aim iz xsandman21xx hit me yo..

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

You got it     ;)    I'm hearing that the Hoyts movie theaters are using AvP popcorn bags now.  I have a Loews Theater near me, and they haven't even had a single poster for AvP yet.  They have 4 Spider-man 2 posters.  FOUR.  And one giant, three-sided cardboard stand for it.  I'm sure it'll be an okay movie, but talk about overkill!  After that there used to be three Day after Tomorrow posters, and now there's three Shark's Tale posters.  Still no sign of AvP in and way, shape, or form.  If they have the new trailer before Riddick, though, I'll call it even.

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

yea true that i heard ppl say AVP that shit iz stupid and i asked if they had seen ANYTHIGN AT ALL of the movie and they said no i was u  dumb ppl talking all that shit and dont really know how it lookz i gave them the web site hopefully they'll check it out lol

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I've gotten that from a few people, too.  Pretty much the usual, "They took two dead franchises and threw them together to squeeze the last bit of money out of them," and, "They're only doing this because they're riding on the success of Freddy vs Jason", which is, of course, ridiculous.  People who say that don't know about the DECADE of stories and merchandise that's been continually coming out for this franchise.  This is more than a gimmic, this is a proven new franchise that the fans themselves have been demanding for years, not the studio.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed