Dead Space

Started by fluxcap, Oct 10, 2007, 02:43:40 AM

Author
Dead Space (Read 92,883 times)

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

I completed the game, and thought to get the rewards at the end you had to start a new game. I did, and accidently over-wrote the completed game save data. But, on the bright side of it, I had a Tech 5 suit when I started for some reason.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

see what happens is you're supposed to load the file you beat it on, and it'll start over so you have all your stuff

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Lone Warrior on May 22, 2009, 11:19:38 AM
I completed the game, and thought to get the rewards at the end you had to start a new game. I did, and accidently over-wrote the completed game save data. But, on the bright side of it, I had a Tech 5 suit when I started for some reason.

Oh lol that sucks. Start over on Hard if you can; the rewards will seem that much nicer when you finish the game again.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 22, 2009, 04:21:40 PM
Quote from: Lone Warrior on May 22, 2009, 11:19:38 AM

Oh lol that sucks. Start over on Hard if you can; the rewards will seem that much nicer when you finish the game again.

I found it hard enough on the standard difficulty lol.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You ain't seen nothin' yet ;)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Can't beat the Leviathan on Impossible XD too hard

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Oh psh. Catch the balls it spits out, those are key.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

i try that but it doesn't work D:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What? You sure you're doing it properly? Catch them and fire back as soon as its mouth opens. Hell, shoot them back the second you catch them.

Friendly Wise

Friendly Wise

dachande89

dachande89

Didn't cover all the ways to die... but the damn regenerating monster, is the scariest creature of the game IMO.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: dachande89 on May 25, 2009, 07:05:46 AM
Didn't cover all the ways to die... but the damn regenerating monster, is the scariest creature of the game IMO.

Yeah.

That level was so intense I crapped my pants! Twice...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think the only part I really jumped at was in the bit where your looking for the poison monsters and you stumble across the room that is almost entirely flesh clovered.  Then you take a step or two down the hall and the tentacle grabs you.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The game made me jump and go WHOA a lot times the first time I played it but it became stale after the third play through. Too many closet scares.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yep.  The I played through a bit more trying to see what it sounded like on my new tv's surround sound and having not played it since January, I was "flinching" quite often.

It takes a big shock out of nowhere to get me to jump.  Most of the time my heart will race and everything but there is no physical outside emotion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed