Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,725 times)

Magneto

Magneto

Just wondering if anybody could help me out with a signature  ;D I've got no experience whatsoever at anything like this, so I wouldn't even know where to begin.

I'd be using the signature for this forum, so all of the requirements would be for avpgalaxy.

I've got no inparticular requests involving pictures, colours, or text. Just something that would be about Magneto, thanks! Here's an image to use if you can't be bothered looking for one. Not sure if it'll be suitable for some people though; I'm not fussed! :P

Kataclysmic Kaos

My name comes from the name of a song from the band 'whitechapel.' i would like the picture from the album cover 'this is exile' to be my avatar.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Here for you.

:)

Kataclysmic Kaos

thank you

Kataclysmic Kaos

alright its time for a sig now heres a pic that mite work. thank you to however helps.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Got a new one thought up, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Pale Blue Dot picture. I'm a bit late, but meh.

Signature:

With this text:

There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the Pale Blue Dot, the only home we've ever known.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

What kind of font?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Not something over-the-top. Tasteful, perhaps slightly futuristic.

Alternatively, if that vagueness makes no sense at all, pick whatever you think fits.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Here are some concepts, edits will be easy:

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Picks up Space Marines old avy*
"My god, its full of win!"

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Oct 14, 2010, 04:34:35 AM
Here are some concepts, edits will be easy:

I like it. :)

Maybe Pale Blue Dot could be written in a pale blue text?

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 14, 2010, 04:57:24 AM
*Picks up Space Marines old avy*
"My god, its full of win!"

Hey, put that back! Roy ain't goin' forever! Same thing goes for Dave.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

A poetic modification. I like the idea.

Kataclysmic Kaos

what about mine? could someone please help me out

Keith

Keith

If someone can help me out, I'd give you some some photos I have from Predator and Predator 2 (I got some good ones).

Inverse Effect

Guys what do u think of this one?  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed