Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 722,682 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

probably left :( but I will search him.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Lumine on May 06, 2010, 07:45:06 PM
Quote from: Lumine on Mar 19, 2010, 12:22:27 PM
Quote from: Lumine on Feb 28, 2010, 03:24:15 AM
To the top left, please (just his face, if you cannot fit)

Underneath that, stretching
http://www.dlocc.com/articles/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/avp.png

In Alien font, ALIENS at the bottom left font called Alien League

At the far Right,  PREDATOR in it's respective font. Font called Invisiblekiller

And in the middle (Hopefully, it won't cover too much up) Weyland Yutani Corp "Building Better Worlds"

And then at the bottom somewhere a tagline: Lumine. Also, I would enjoy a greenish tint to it similar to the AvP 2010 front cover http://uk2.shopto.net/boxart/XB2AL06.jpg
Thank you to whoever could create this request  :)
Been a few weeks, didn't want it to fall behind where nobody could keep up with the design
Been almost 2 months,  :D
Nearly three months...

Anto of the Sand

I must say, I've seen some people here with very impressive sigs. Dont know how they made 'em, but its pretty awesome.
Hunter Warrior for example.

Mike’s Monsters

Seems like a few of the sig makers are on a break right now.
I just want to remind everyone to read the rules if you haven't.
And not to go pressure or harass anyone in PM's about making sigs... I know it can be very annoying.
Hopefully someone will come around soon for you who are requesting.

I'd make some, but I am too busy with many other things right now.

Anto of the Sand

Your Av and Sig are awesome btw.
Do 'yall use Photoshop ?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Reborn on May 27, 2010, 12:23:12 AM
I know this is isn't very specific, but could I have a sig of  the  Predators(2010) characters, all lined up, shoulder to shoulder, preferably holding their weapons, set against an orangish background, with the Tagline: "Fear is Reborn" along the bottom in the font that is being used for the movie.

For an avatar, could I have half of Royce's face and half of Mr. Black's or Anytime's face as the other side, also set across an orange background, please?

Thank you very much for anything you make me.

Haven't made one in a while,I'll give it a shot.

Only thing is I don't think the font that makes up the Predators logo is available.

Anto of the Sand

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 17, 2010, 03:27:18 AM
If someone could give me a banner with Celtic on it, I would appreciate it.
Preferably from the waist up (ish) and on one side of the banner.
Thx and Plz.

Now MUSH ! >:(
I also wouldnt mind an animated gif. of Celtic swinging  Grid around as an Av. If it blended well, it would look like he was swinging him forever. Maybe with Anto written on it somewhere.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Reborn on May 27, 2010, 12:23:12 AM
I know this is isn't very specific, but could I have a sig of  the  Predators(2010) characters, all lined up, shoulder to shoulder, preferably holding their weapons, set against an orangish background, with the Tagline: "Fear is Reborn" along the bottom in the font that is being used for the movie.

For an avatar, could I have half of Royce's face and half of Mr. Black's or Anytime's face as the other side, also set across an orange background, please?

Thank you very much for anything you make me.

What I went for isn't the shoulder for shoulder you wanted,as it ended up being too cluttered,hope you enjoy the direction I went for though.

Will work on avy soon.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 29, 2010, 02:20:56 AM
Your Av and Sig are awesome btw.
Do 'yall use Photoshop ?

Yes, I use Photoshop.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I always found your signatures & avatars real sexy.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

I'd like to ask someone to make a sig for me, using these two pics with some dark background, and Anytime turned like facing Gort.
Thanks in advance :)

MrBrokenTusks.

If my avatars and sigs have been up to scratch I would be happy to make some but I don't own photoshop I use fotoflexer not nearly as good but simpler and helped me make that bad boy vv.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Anto of the Sand on May 29, 2010, 05:25:51 AM
I also wouldnt mind an animated gif. of Celtic swinging  Grid around as an Av. If it blended well, it would look like he was swinging him forever. Maybe with Anto written on it somewhere.
No Gifs allow'd.

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 29, 2010, 08:42:38 AM
I'd like to ask someone to make a sig for me, using these two pics with some dark background, and Anytime turned like facing Gort.
Thanks in advance :)

Mmmmm... I'll try. Don't expect much though ;D
EDIT:

I've added a Heat Map Effect (sorta) to render it more Predator-ish.
Like it? :)

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

I like it, but the I'd like to have Gort and Anyime in their original colours. Is it possible, but with keepin the heat effect in the background? (I must say that's pretty awesome, thank you ;D ;D)

MrBrokenTusks.

I know no one asked for this specifically but I am making some maybe avatars for me and came up with this if anyone wants it they can. Maybe one for shadow pred but his is already amazing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed