NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 85,841 times)

kittychu6

kittychu6

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 10, 2012, 03:54:22 PM
Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 10, 2012, 02:06:54 PM

So if Wolf would be in the Series 10, what would be the series 8 and 9? The first AVP predators? More "expanded universe? If it´s the last one, I would like to see more characters from the Dark Horse comics as Machiko Noguchi.

Series 8 and 9 will be a tribute to the 25th Anniversary of the first movie (Five figures of Dutch, Jungle Hunter with new articulation and a Kenner homage)  8)

would the kenner homage be a kenner design updated to look like modern realistic figure? if so, dang! nice!

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: kittychu6 on Aug 10, 2012, 03:57:26 PM
Quote from: Tribal on Aug 10, 2012, 03:54:22 PM
Quote from: Gridseeker on Aug 10, 2012, 02:06:54 PM

So if Wolf would be in the Series 10, what would be the series 8 and 9? The first AVP predators? More "expanded universe? If it´s the last one, I would like to see more characters from the Dark Horse comics as Machiko Noguchi.

Series 8 and 9 will be a tribute to the 25th Anniversary of the first movie (Five figures of Dutch, Jungle Hunter with new articulation and a Kenner homage)  8)

would the kenner homage be a kenner design updated to look like modern realistic figure? if so, dang! nice!

NECA already made a Kenner homage with "Robocop Glows-in-the-dark" version.

They even made the package like Kenner

You can read more about it here: http://www.comicsalliance.com/2012/05/30/robocop-glow-in-the-dark-action-figure-neca-toys-r-us/

kittychu6

kittychu6

nice!!!!!

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

Am I the only one who likes the AVP designs? And seriously, their lack of enthusiasm hopefully won't mean a lack of effort put into them...

Darn it, I WANT DA AVP PREDS NOWZ

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Aug 10, 2012, 08:45:39 PM
Am I the only one who likes the AVP designs? And seriously, their lack of enthusiasm hopefully won't mean a lack of effort put into them...

It won't...they'll sculpt them with the same attention to detail as they've done with all they're Preds.

I can't wait to see the Kenner homage fig...I'm guessing Cracked Tusk.

Tribal

Tribal

The AVP preds are the BEST!

I REALLY love their armor's design. It remembers me medieval knights, gladiators or something like that  ;D

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 10, 2012, 09:10:44 PM

It would be awesome, but I dont think will be him. His armor is too unique to sculpt.  :P

NECA will probably go with Renegate Predator, which is basically a Jungle Hunter with a new paintjob:

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I've never seen the Kenner Predator toyline before but now that I have, I'm glad that NECA are doing the Predator figures nowadays.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Are u kidding me!? The old Kenner figures were all awesome. Sure they may not be film quality realistic but they were fun takes on the characters.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Were the Kenner figures aimed towards children?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Tribal on Aug 10, 2012, 09:32:25 PM

The AVP preds are the BEST!

I REALLY love their armor's design. It remembers me medieval knights, gladiators or something like that  ;D

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 10, 2012, 09:10:44 PM

It would be awesome, but I dont think will be him. His armor is too unique to sculpt.  :P

NECA will probably go with Renegate Predator, which is basically a Jungle Hunter with a new paintjob:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/avp/images/9/9e/Renegade_Predator.jpg

Nah...too much like a P1...I'm thinking it's going to be different.

spinksy

spinksy

Every thread I read on Neca I like them more an more!

kittychu6

kittychu6

Quote from: Vecrotus on Aug 10, 2012, 10:43:37 PM

is the pope catholic?

(in the words of the great Eric Cartman)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: kittychu6 on Aug 10, 2012, 11:38:57 PM

is the pope catholic?

(in the words of the great Eric Cartman)
You mean "is the pope catholic.... and did he cover up for a bunch of pedophiles?" (I literally just watched the episode where he says that like an hour ago on Netflix :P )

Yes, but that doesn't mean they aren't still awesome.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 10, 2012, 10:49:55 PM

Nah...too much like a P1...I'm thinking it's going to be different.

Lets hope so!  ;)

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 10, 2012, 11:41:42 PM
Yes, but that doesn't mean they aren't still awesome.

To each his/her own then; everybody has their own opinions. The Kenner toyline sucks in my opinion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed