NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 85,295 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. They must have some fun writing the bios for all these Predators.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I like that bio, and I'm honestly really glad they're making him. Gives me some hope will see some AVP2010 inspired Marines and Xeno's after the Covenant push.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 08, 2016, 01:59:50 PM
I like that bio, and I'm honestly really glad they're making him. Gives me some hope will see some AVP2010 inspired Marines and Xeno's after the Covenant push.
Easily. There's no other toy company pushing out the products and the video game world has dozens and dozens of models to pick from (and no official human likeness rights required! just FOX and/or game studio approval).

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

Just opened up my Christmas present of Masked Scar. Bloody hell it's got such great detail, not entirely sure where the shuriken is supposed to go but it'll look great on display with Chopper and Celtic still to come.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: ChanceVance on Dec 25, 2016, 12:07:33 AM
Just opened up my Christmas present of Masked Scar. Bloody hell it's got such great detail, not entirely sure where the shuriken is supposed to go but it'll look great on display with Chopper and Celtic still to come.
All the AvP Predators come with "optional" accessories that can't be stored on the figure but give you options for posing and display, and they're interchangeable with each other. The shuriken is there so you can have him hold it if you want, otherwise (just like his alternate hands) he doesn't have a place to store it. Likewise, Chopper comes with like 3 sets of arm-blades at varying lengths.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Alien vs Predator...Kenner style

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love it. The nostalgia is strong.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 20, 2017, 10:26:53 AM
I love it. The nostalgia is strong.
Have you picked up any of the Kenner Aliens or Preds yet? They're awesome. I'd say my favorite Alien so far is the Mantis (which really surprised me, as the Mantis wasn't one of my favorite Kenner toy) and my favorite Predator is Spiked Tail.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've got the Kenner Alien vs. Predator boxset. I'm waiting for the Aliens to make it over here. I don't buy a lot of Predators tbh because there's just so many and I've not got the storage for it.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 20, 2017, 11:54:08 AM
I've got the Kenner Alien vs. Predator boxset. I'm waiting for the Aliens to make it over here. I don't buy a lot of Predators tbh because there's just so many and I've not got the storage for it.

I know what you mean, the AVP predators, the most recent Kenner wave and Scarface take up two of the shelves I have. I don't even have the older predators I have on display in the same shelf anymore.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 20, 2017, 11:54:08 AM
Might I recommend using tacks and pinning them to the walls? Has worked for me since Series 1 of both lines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed