Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,511 times)

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 18, 2010, 09:43:14 PM
Quote from: Lie1295 on May 18, 2010, 09:21:13 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 18, 2010, 06:48:29 PM
I BOUGHT POKEMON SILVER! (the original, not SOulsilver.) Can't wait to play. Its my first Pokemon game!

Its a long road for a man on income support but I will buy a DS and get that game... Someday.

I don't believe that it will work on a DS (Do Gameboy color games work on DS?)

And in other news, I beat my first Gym Leader! :D
No, the slide out.

Congrats!

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Final Fantasy XIII

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Red Dead: Redemption. :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I am getting my copy in about 30 hours time with a sleep in the middle of course

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

All done with MGS 4!!! That game is dope, I loved every minute of it. Cut scenes were uber long sure, but I haven't cried that much in so long. I couldn't help but clap when the credits rolled.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Cried? GTFO!

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just got Lost Planet 2 yesterday and it is awesome! f**k the score IGN gave it I'm keeping it ;D

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Alan Wake, its better than I thouht the graphics are good the music is creepy especially at night. The whole gameplay is solid and I think its defenitily worth the hype after being in-development for 2 years. The forest actually feels like a forest the sounds and everything, kinda feels like your in a  Friday the 13th movie at night. Just waiting for jason to jump out at me lol, I think they would make an awsome friday the 13th game if they wanted to but thats not ever gonna happen.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vulhala on May 19, 2010, 09:28:05 AM
Cried? GTFO!

Is what you're going to tell your kid? *shakes head*

Vulhala

Vulhala

You actually cried?

Huol

Huol

MANLY TEARS

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vulhala on May 19, 2010, 03:31:42 PM
You actually cried?

Yes. Imagine that.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

OK, I am officially addicted to Pokemon Silver. Got the game yesterday and already have 4 hours 50 minutes logged in. Where was Pokemon earlier in my life!?!?!?!

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 19, 2010, 07:40:08 AM
All done with MGS 4!!! That game is dope, I loved every minute of it. Cut scenes were uber long sure, but I haven't cried that much in so long. I couldn't help but clap when the credits rolled.
What is the gameplay like? I never seriously considered buying it until I read this but now I am.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

RED
                                                    DEAD
                                                REDMPTION

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed