Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,449 times)

Randomizer

Randomizer

More Dead Space. I've started my impossible playthrough but I'm thinking if I should just restart my New Game+ save and upgrade everything to the max.

Started System Shock: Enhanced Edition. Goodies are in the game's files even with the Steam version. The UI is ugly as f**k and clunky but you get used to the controls within the first hour or so.

I've also been binge-playing Team Fortress 2 lately. It's either that or Left 4 Dead 2...maybe even Killing Floor later on.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I finished Wolfenstein 3D, and it was pretty damn fun. I would have started off on Return to Castle Wolfenstein by now, but the damn thing always crashes before it can open. >:(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can anyone recommend any good spaceship based RTS?

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

Team Fortress 2 for now. To me it is still fun and entertaining, but still beware of friendlies who kicks you if you want to play normally, not making a conga line.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

Do you mean strategy games set on spaceships, or ones in which you command spaceships?

If the former, a few missions in Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising and Retribution both take place on board ships. They're evoking Space Hulk, and do a pretty good job of it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 10, 2017, 09:29:51 PM

Do you mean strategy games set on spaceships, or ones in which you command spaceships?

The latter.

Vertigo

Vertigo

I can't personally vouch for its quality, but Battlefleet Gothic: Armada is an option for space RTS.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Randomizer

Randomizer

I would also reccommend Stellaris. You can control ships but the focus of the game is colonization and maintaining a galactic empire. There's a part where I think you can create your own spaceship from a series of templates(?) which is pretty neat.

I have the game in my library but not installed yet.

Vow

Vow

Star Trek Armada 1&2, Sacrifice of Angels 2 + Armada 3 (mods for Sins of a Solar Empire), Star Wars: Empire at War + Forces of Corruption, Homeworld + Cataclysm + HW 2, Nexus: The Jupiter Incident and Hegemonia: Legions of Iron come to mind.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Started playing The Cat Lady again. I remember enjoying what I played before, but I stopped partway through and never finished for whatever reason.

Sabby

Sabby

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on CEMU emulator. Runs pretty well, consistently 25-30 frames (it's locked to 30, unfortunately), only really dips when entering new areas. Crashes occasionally, as well.

f**k Skyrim.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Cat Lady

I'm glad I finally got around to finishing this game. It's really quite an excellent piece of work, at times disturbing, at other times sad.

Darkness

Darkness

Just Cause 3

For PS Plus Subscribers. It's a hell of a lot of fun despite some framerate issues and constant connection issues.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Resident Evil 0 (PS4)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS VITA)
Crash Bandicoot (PS4) - ahhh memories

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed