Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,419 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

That's a nice course of action actually, I'll probably do that.
It is a bit sad that nothing with a good life span has been released yet but that's the start of a new gen of gaming for ya :laugh:

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, I couldn't get more than ten hours out of either game. I am very hype for the Phantom Pain now though, because that gameplay was absolutely amazing.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah, Phantom pain just looks sooo good. I hadn't heard too much about it then read a game informer article and it just looks amazing. I was sort of surprised they added more room for error in the AI being alerted but in a good way, they've always tended to make the MG series harder. Now If I mess up I don't have to spend the next 12 minutes hiding before I can move on with the level.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Oh, trust me. The game is not easy at all. Especially on the hard difficulty if you're trying to play with actual stealth. Guards have f**king 20/20 vision.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well there goes my hopes of being a little more lax :P
Either way, hard is always better than boring so I'll take it. Next paycheck I'll see about renting it

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls 2

Finished the game. Just doing optional shit now before NG+

Razz

Razz

MGSV: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
Infamous Second Son

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

DayZ: SA

There are so many zombies now.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Nothing actually, I gave up video games for Lent.  :laugh:

Been going strong, haven't touched a single thing. Which is probably why my patience with people has been wearing thin lately.  ;D

Sabby

Sabby

Wait, people are defending Ground Zeroes? Wow... That's just sad. The game itself looks great, but 3 hours of gameplay at full price? Yeah, f**k yourself Kojima.

I was going to get the Legacy Collection for PS3, but funds have been tight, so I think I'm just going to get the PC version of MGS2: Substance and then emulate MGS3: Subsistence for PS2. I can always pick up MGS4 cheap another time.

Is Peacewalker any good? Kind of cautious of handheld ports...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Ground Zeroes is like ten hours of gameplay if you do everything.  Its also not priced like a full game.  Think the PS4 version is 29.99.

Sabby

Sabby

I keep hearing that, but most sources seem to agree that the main mission can be finished in 15 minutes and that all the content takes 2 or 3 hours.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 22, 2014, 08:09:09 AM
Wait, people are defending Ground Zeroes? Wow... That's just sad. The game itself looks great, but 3 hours of gameplay at full price? Yeah, f**k yourself Kojima.

I was going to get the Legacy Collection for PS3, but funds have been tight, so I think I'm just going to get the PC version of MGS2: Substance and then emulate MGS3: Subsistence for PS2. I can always pick up MGS4 cheap another time.

Is Peacewalker any good? Kind of cautious of handheld ports...
Peace Walker is one of my favorites in the series.

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 22, 2014, 08:21:56 AM
I keep hearing that, but most sources seem to agree that the main mission can be finished in 15 minutes and that all the content takes 2 or 3 hours.
That's if you do the bare minimum of what's included in the game but trust me, you won't be able to beat it in 15 minutes your first time. Personally I think it still should have been cheaper.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Since the game encourages a speed run after the initial run through people are going to get retarded quick on beating it.  Initially though I think it took me two hours and some change to beat it.  Without doing any of the other side missions.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Assassins Creed Liberation HD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed