Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,128 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 28, 2012, 10:39:28 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Mar 28, 2012, 10:22:47 AM
Unit 13.

i got that but i've only done the first level, let me know if you want to coop it up some time.

Same. Just brought it today. Might play more of it on the weekend and give co-op a try.

Razz

Razz

Bulletstorm 360
MGS4 PS3

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Razz on Mar 28, 2012, 11:17:44 AM
Bulletstorm 360
MGS4 PS3

Dude, you and I, we need to hang. Seriously, I applaud you my metal brother. \m/

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Darksiders
Far Cry
Gears of War 3
Borderlands

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Mass Effect, started a Renegade Fem Shep.

Keg

Keg

Killzone 2.

After Killzone 2 and 3, as well as the reboot of MOH I just can't enjoy a FPS as much if it doesnt have leaning in, out and over cover to shoot. As much as I enjoyed Black Ops (the last COD I played) it just feels silly having to either physically move around a corner or stand up from behind cover to shoot.

Some people hate FPS games with cover shooting mechanics but I find it hard to go back now that alot of current gen games have implemented it so well.

Edit: I suppose it depends on what the game wants to achieve and what tone it wants to set wether or not a cover system or a basic lean function would work in a FPS.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: ShadowPred on Mar 29, 2012, 06:33:31 PM
Mass Effect, started a Renegade Fem Shep.
What made you pick Renegade?

WinterActual

WinterActual

These days I installed Stalker SoC with Narodnaya Solyanka ^^ Damn I love this game soo much.

Wipeout 2048 ZOOOOOOM

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 29, 2012, 01:42:19 AM
Quote from: Razz on Mar 28, 2012, 11:17:44 AM
Bulletstorm 360
MGS4 PS3

Dude, you and I, we need to hang. Seriously, I applaud you my metal brother. \m/
Bro fist bump*  <m> 8)

Feel free to add me on either xbox live or PSN although truth be told I'm mostly on my xbox these days.

GT: RaZz85muk
PSN: RaZz85uk

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Skyrim accidentally erased my other character when I made a new one. If this was any other game I'd be extremely pissed off, but for this game I'll let it slide. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Mar 29, 2012, 10:28:53 PM
Killzone 2.

After Killzone 2 and 3, as well as the reboot of MOH I just can't enjoy a FPS as much if it doesnt have leaning in, out and over cover to shoot. As much as I enjoyed Black Ops (the last COD I played) it just feels silly having to either physically move around a corner or stand up from behind cover to shoot.

Some people hate FPS games with cover shooting mechanics but I find it hard to go back now that alot of current gen games have implemented it so well.

Edit: I suppose it depends on what the game wants to achieve and what tone it wants to set wether or not a cover system or a basic lean function would work in a FPS.

KZ 2 implemented it well but I couldn't get used to it until the controls were fixed. Remember how loose they were when it was first released?

Keg

Keg

I never played it when it was first released, it was well over a year later so I only know what its like now and Killzone 2 and 3 have my personal favourite control scheme and shooting mechanics of any FPS ive played.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fallout 3

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Keg on Mar 31, 2012, 04:03:45 PM
I never played it when it was first released, it was well over a year later so I only know what its like now and Killzone 2 and 3 have my personal favourite control scheme and shooting mechanics of any FPS ive played.
I loved the Killzone games, for those reasons and the overall atmosphere the game achieved.

Level 44 on Skyrim, about to start another dead-is-dead character because they're, well, a hell of a lot of fun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed