Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,857 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm starting from where I left off in Dead Space, chapter 3.  ;D

Lie

Lie

Mass Effect 2 completed my 2nd play through and got "No One Left Behind".

Only one more trophy left.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_aCgjTquWs#ws

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Just had an epic night on BF3, getting pretty good at taking dog tags now, not to mention I'm, surgical with the M98B   ;D

Wobblyboddle77

Wobblyboddle77

I got a ps3 and  360, on the ps3 i'm on the metal gear collection, mw3 and skyrim which has been patched and runs fine now, got arkham city to get through and mass effect 2. On the 360 i finished Gaylo Reacharound (Halo Reach lol), finished halo odst, have yet to finish halo 3, gears of war 3 i'm on a second playthrough simply an amazing game. Have yet to start Mass Effect 1.

QuantumSheep

QuantumSheep

I've been playing Minecraft a fair bit recently and I've constructed this rather large building out of sandstone. In my view, sandstone doesn't look nearly as cheap as wooden planks and as bog-standard as cobblestone. I shall gradually convert this structure to stone brick, but it looks good the way it is and I've even gone as far as constructing furniture within it. This game is one hell of an effective time-sink.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Awesome night of Gears with 3 of my friends :3 it really is only a game you can have fun with if you have at least 2 other people with you.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I beat Dead Space. Awesome game.  ;D

Spoiler
I broke my rule and I payed for it... never fall for just any pretty face. On the bright side... karma is a bitch! >: D

Dat part when it showed the full video of the girlfriend commiting suicide with the needle.

"Oh no."  D:
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So you paid for a cheap game lol. What, $20 max?

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 14, 2012, 06:47:23 PM

I broke my rule and I payed for it.

;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 14, 2012, 06:51:33 PM
So you paid for a cheap game lol. What, $20 max?

No, I mean as in I broke a rule and suffered for it. You know, like when people say "I'm going to make you pay!", "You will all pay!". It can be said in cases of vengeance, revenge or deception while not involving currency.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Mass Effect 3 demo

WinterActual

Lie

Lie

Mass Effect 2 Insanity mode

:o Well this is going to take a while. :(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

Trying to complete the game on the easiest mode with out healing since it's one of the side objectives, it's actually harder than it sounds. :'(

fry1236

fry1236

I've been playing batman for a few days now and then tried out halo reach....I can't get past the first damn level  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed