Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,802 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

My thoughts on Dead Space.

I'm at the part when you need to start up the engine. To be honest there are only a few parts that made me jump and I have never retreated in fear but despite that this is an awesome and thrilling adventure. There are som "WTF?" moments like...

Spoiler
When that zombieish lady standing over a dying dead man(?) picks up an operating tool while always staring at you and slits her.... it's own throat. There was another moment when I was freaked out because I heard this constant banging noise and I turned aroun a corner and it was some dude bashing his skull into the wall. I advanced with caution and when he dropped dead I stomped on him twice to make sure he was dead.
[close]

Vulhala

Vulhala

Play it on top difficulty. They move 2-3 times as fast. Then tell me you didn't pause it and go get some air  :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm trying to finish it on normal. Don't be thinking I'm playing on easy. I never play on easy.

Vulhala

Vulhala

lolnub :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What? I have never played this kind of game before, besides woudn't I have to start over if I went to hard? I'd feel like I wasted so much time.

Nope

Nope

Doom 3. Huol said it wasn't that scary.

Huol's a freaking liar.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Dec 30, 2011, 10:00:55 PM
What? I have never played this kind of game before, besides woudn't I have to start over if I went to hard? I'd feel like I wasted so much time.

...It was a joke mate  :-[

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Ohhhhh...  :-[

Hey look it's Shobidoo!  ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Good point.

Where the f**k have you been Shob?

Nope

Nope

Took a break.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Shobidoo on Dec 30, 2011, 10:27:53 PM
Took a break.
Welcome back shobi.

Nope

Nope

Thanks.

m41guy

m41guy

I haven't been as afraid playing a game like I was playing Dead Space since Resident Evil 1 & 2 or that Aliens game on PS1.  I swear some parts of the game(DS), even feel like you are on the Nostromo or the Colony(pun intended).

Is that inspiration or subconsious recognition, ie finding familiar territory from experience(Alien films) and using it to suck you into the game, sort of a "deja vu" thing?

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Alien Trilogy . Still so great !

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: m41guy on Dec 31, 2011, 03:21:01 AM
I haven't been as afraid playing a game like I was playing Dead Space since Resident Evil 1 & 2 or that Aliens game on PS1.  I swear some parts of the game(DS), even feel like you are on the Nostromo or the Colony(pun intended).

Is that inspiration or subconsious recognition, ie finding familiar territory from experience(Alien films) and using it to suck you into the game, sort of a "deja vu" thing?

DS is scary the first time you play it but trust me, if you decide to play through it twice or thrice, you won't even notice the scares.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed