Alien Definitive Editions

Started by spawn_se7en, Jan 23, 2007, 03:39:19 PM

Author
Alien Definitive Editions (Read 12,773 times)

x-M-x

x-M-x

Quote from: Darkness on Mar 04, 2007, 03:41:58 PM
QuoteAnd a new version of AvP for blu-ray (not the lame one that's out now for blu-ray)

Where did you find that?

No no i meant to say, i want a brand new Alien vs Predator movie for blu-ray or HD not the lame one that's out now that has no special features.... :P Maybe they might re-release it again  after the avp2 movie is out?

x-M-x

Darkness

Darkness

Ah, okay. I thought you said a new one would be coming out. I'm sure it will, one day.

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

The Alien Definitive Edition collections details are on HMV Uk and they all seem to be the same as the Quad box set with nothing new apart from the box design. >:(

Darkness

Darkness

Shame. I was hoping for something new.

SM

SM

Quel surprise.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: Darkness on Mar 03, 2007, 09:47:19 AM
In Europe as well. They've already been released in Spain.

But I don't think, that any of the Definitive Editions will be released in Germany. I think we got therefor the Century³-Editions of the Movies.

If someone is interested: www.century3.de
But it's in German.

The Ultimate Predator

Thats pretty interesting.

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

I was in HMV and came across the fight club - definitive edition (what is just the Region 1 version) and I found out what the new exter for these dvd are, the all come in metal boxes which look quite nice.

War Wager

War Wager

I havent found any Alien3 or Alien Resurrection pics for their Definitive Edition covers. Has anyone seen any  ???

Darkness

Darkness

A3 still hasn't been released but this is the A4 artwork:

ZombieSlayer909

ZombieSlayer909

Ha ha these boards sometimes get confusing since most of you guys are from the UK

You are from the UK right? lol  :D

topman

topman

well i am mate! ;D

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah I'm from the UK, the Definitive Editions won't be released until April 27 here right?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Whats the added bonus to these Definitive Editions? You guys got the Quadrilogy set. What could Fox have possibly left out?

War Wager

War Wager

I think it's just the same features as the Quadrilogy set exept they've been repackaged into cooler looking cases...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed