Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,776 times)

Nope

Nope

Quote from: vikingspawn on Jul 18, 2010, 01:02:15 AM
There's a new "Jurassic Park" comic series out from IDW:

http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/1145/

The first five-issue story arc in IDW's new Jurassic Park series, Jurassic Park: Redemption, takes up thirteen years after the very first Jurassic Park motion picture and finds John Hammond's grandchildren, Tim and Lex Murphy, as well-to-do young adults. While Lex is working with the UN to continue keeping people off of both Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna -- her brother Tim has other ideas about how to get their grandfather's name back in good standing.

Theres also going to be a new jurassic park game from Telltale Games
http://www.destructoid.com/telltale-s-jurassic-park-series-will-be-more-serious-177145.phtml

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: alienhunter14 on Jul 25, 2010, 05:58:08 PM
-alienhunter14
Cool poster :) But the Pteranodons trade its photoshop origins. :-\

XenoVC

XenoVC

Picked up the first issue of Redemption...it felt really odd doing so.

I mean,it's the first JP related thing I've picked up since....2001.  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Any good?

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 27, 2010, 12:45:56 AM
Any good?

It's surprisingly okish.

The concept is still pretty bad,but for a comic series,it could pick up steam.

Nychus

Nychus

In case any of you are interested, there is an upcoming fan-film. The animation in it may not be all perfect but it's done with the heart and the soul that the franchise would deserve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idXN1G6tcD4

Keg

Keg

Quote from: alienhunter14 on Jul 27, 2010, 01:45:03 AM
I think that the jurassic park movie need a reboot!!! :)

-alienhunter14

get out. and shut the door behind you  :P

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Keg on Jul 28, 2010, 02:43:02 PM
Quote from: alienhunter14 on Jul 27, 2010, 01:45:03 AM
I think that the jurassic park movie need a reboot!!! :)

-alienhunter14

get out. and shut the door behind you  :P

I'd support that if it was rebooted following the novel closely. I'd pay big bucks for that.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jul 28, 2010, 02:46:32 PM
I'd support that if it was rebooted following the novel closely. I'd pay big bucks for that.
Best thing is that there would be no excuse to put feathers on dinosaurs to "refresh" them, since in the novel, there are genetic abominations.

Keg

Keg

No no no. The original movie was fantastic. And I love The Lost World too. JPIII was poor in comparison but was still a good sequel. Enough with the remakes and reboots of film franchies that dont need them. Just give us a sequel with the awesome ending of the novel where the whole ending gets carpet bombed.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Keg on Jul 28, 2010, 02:58:42 PM
No no no. The original movie was fantastic. And I love The Lost World too. JPIII was poor in comparison but was still a good sequel.

I share your thoughts on the movies. Jurassic Park is my favourite movie of all time. The Lost World is terribly underrated and a great sequel. And Jurassic Park 3, while it needed a way better script, was still a well-handled adventure movie with some really cool scenes and concepts.

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Quote from: Nychus on Jul 28, 2010, 01:24:30 PM
In case any of you are interested, there is an upcoming fan-film. The animation in it may not be all perfect but it's done with the heart and the soul that the franchise would deserve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idXN1G6tcD4

ASS! ASS I say!!!

Ass.

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

^^ I think that, AAAASSSSS!  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Keg on Jul 28, 2010, 02:58:42 PM
No no no. The original movie was fantastic. And I love The Lost World too. JPIII was poor in comparison but was still a good sequel. Enough with the remakes and reboots of film franchies that dont need them. Just give us a sequel with the awesome ending of the novel where the whole ending gets carpet bombed.

JP 3 couldn't hold a candle to the first two. The stories were great, and the acting was, IMO, close to first-class. JP 3 felt like a group of teens just threw something in a pot and pulled it out. A new dinosaur was all that film had to offer.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Pteranodon scene for the win.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed