Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,337,783 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

the only problem i have with that game is the size differences, i mean it has a raptor the size of t-rex.

Yautja117

Yautja117

^It's a Mega-Raptor, a very large species from South America.

Puks

Puks

Except Megaraptor was not a dromaeosaur, not even a maniraptoran.

Alien³

Alien³

Come on did anyone else play this and get obsessed like I did/ kinda till are?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-0wa4fpAQ

War Wager

War Wager

Ah, the memories...

Jumping on a human as the Raptor and then front flipping off was just win.

Keg

Keg

you know for a ps1 game those dinos look fantastic

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Holy shit!

They're gonna' need some more Ingen guys, I guess...

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

There are so many different rumors going on with this movie, and it's on IGN's list of Movies Stuck in Development Hell. So who knows when we'll acually see this movie get made, if at all. But I really hope it does, Jurassic Park was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

Keg

Keg

I really want to see the idea of the dinosaur virus made into a film. That the reason the dinosaurs became extinct was some crazy ass plague that wiped out nearly all living things. This plague was brought back when some infected dino dna was cloned and after 15 years its started to take hold and begin to come to a fruition once more. Scientists get wind of it with an outbreak on the main land and contain it. They then have to send in a team to find out how dangerous it is and determine if it can be contained or cured. Theres your excuse for a bunch of people on the island and the story has a potentially worldwide catastrophe angle to it which necessitates a team to go to the island. Id think this would have to be more for a final film though. If there are to be more it wouldnt work, as id imagine this scenario would result in the dinosaurs having to be wiped out at the end as a precaution.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

One of the biggest problems I see is Story. There are only so many ways to get a bunch of people on the same island as dinosaurs.

Keg

Keg

Agreed. I remember joking with my cousin after The Lost World was released that they wont have any excuses for a third film and if they make one they'll just cop out and have a bunch of people crash land on the island. Ummmmmm.....oh dear.

When you think about how absurd JPIII is with the idea they'd try and land and take off in an areoplane? Surely theyd use helicopters so they could land and take off pretty much anywhere they wanted. And it would be alot quicker than taking off in a plane.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on Mar 22, 2010, 08:51:10 PM
Holy shit!

They're gonna' need some more Ingen guys, I guess...

I hope that wasn't a scientist.

First Blood

First Blood

Haha, you could also play as Deiter in the game! You had a grappling hook and machine gun.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ah yes, the iconic grappling ho- wait, what?

First Blood

First Blood

We would latch on to cave spikes on the ceiling and stuff. You could swing back and fourth to reach ledges.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed